Dooley Auctioneers are delighted to bring this substantial commercial building comprising of warehouse and office accommodation, the bulk of which is attractively laid out in a series of individual offices and rooms at ground floor and mezzanine level.
Extending to approximately 1,007 sq. m (10,800 sq. ft). this property is situated in a prime location off the N11 and comes to the open market For Sale By Private Treaty, with vacant possession. The property is arranged to provide a warehouse of approx. 312 sq. m (3,350 sq. ft) and Offices of approx. 616 sq. m (6,630 sq. ft) split over two floors. Internally the property comprises ground floor warehouse accommodation together with ground and first floor office accommodation.
Outside, there is secure parking to the front and pedestrian access onto Boghall Road, where the Boghall Shopping Centre and the newly opened Lidl Supermarket is only a short walk.
The property benefits from the following specification: Concrete block infill walls with part brick exterior. Metal roof, Fluorescent lighting throughout. Concrete mezzanine floor and roller shutters on all access points.
Total floor areas extending to approximately 1007 sq. m (10,800 sq. ft).
With a population of almost 32,000, Bray is the third largest Town in Ireland. Set on the border between Counties Wicklow and Dublin, the bustling seaside town is well served by public transport while the N11/M11 and M50 road links provide direct access to all major routes. The active community, proximity to shops, thriving businesses in the immediate area ensure ‘Lincara’ enjoys an excellent position at the heart of local commercial and business life.
• Highly accessible location convenient to Dublin City Centre and major transport networks
• Area of proven commercial success for owner occupiers and investors
• Close proximity to the N11/M11 leading to the M50.
• Mixed use commercial building comprising of both offices and warehouse
• All offices well appointed, carpeted-
• Numerous power and telephone/internet ports integrated throughout the property
• Highly flexible office units, working space, storage rooms and ancillary space, suitable for a wide variety of purposes
• Production/warehouse area provided with electric roller shutter allowing direct access to the rear shared yard
• Entry gates locked outside business hours
• Bright accommodation ready for immediate use
• High profile location popular with a diverse range of companies
• Details of rates, management fees and unit plans available on request from selling agent
Floor plans provided on brochure and available from Selling Agent upon request.