Unit B Glencormack Business Park Kilmacanogue
|Area: 6,000 sq ft||Bedrooms: N/A||Price: €60,000 P/A TERMS AGREED|
|Type: Two-storey commercial/office building||Location: Kilmacanogue|
Available as two separate units or a single rental, this well-presented commercial property provides bright, well-appointed and flexible open-plan working space suited to a wide variety of business uses. Accessed via a secure glazed entrance foyer, it contains all the required services and is in excellent, move-in condition. Both units are equipped with kitchen/canteen and toilet/washroom facilities. The ground floor unit currently operates as a bathroom centre and is being vacated due to a relocation of the business. Outside, the exceptionally well-maintained communal space includes ample free parking, representing a significant cost-saving benefit. Enjoying an excellent location and well served by transport links via the N11 to the M50 and the south-east, the property is just 15 miles from Dublin city centre. Kilmacanogue village and Avoca Handweavers are both within easy walking distance. Viewing is highly recommended.
The property is available as a single rental at €60,000 per annum or as two separate units (one per floor) at €30,000 each.
- Extensive, versatile modern open plan commercial office space suitable for a wide variety of purposes
- Secure, glazed entrance foyer
- Kitchen/canteen for use by staff
- Large, well-maintained, modern washroom/toilets
- Additional storage room adjoining main space
- Accommodation as per ground floor
- Accessed via stairway from ground floor entrance hall
- Finished to extremely high specification standards
- Ready to move-in condition with all services in place
- Modern office development in a picturesque setting
- Protected by coded alarm system
- Suspended ceilings with category two recessed light fittings
- Gas-fired central heating
- Green spaces and other communal area maintained to high standard by internal management company
- Ample free parking
- High visibility
- Excellent transport links
Designed by Duffy Mitchell architects and completed in 1999, Glencormack Business Park is an exclusive development comprising just six two-storey, self-contained commercial office units in a scenic environment just 15 miles south of Dublin city centre. Thanks to its position right next to the N11, the property enjoys rapid access to the M50 only a few miles away and from there to principal national arterial routes. The park is mere minutes’ drive from nearby Bray and served by a regular feeder bus service from the town’s DART Station.
Glencormack Business Park is located next to Avoca Handweavers in Kilmacanogue on the N11, two miles south of Bray.
VIEWING: By appointment only