Unit A Glencormack Business Park
|Area: 3,000 sq ft||Bedrooms: N/A||Price: TO LET €40,000 p/a|
|Type: office/retial unit||Location: Kilmacanogue, right next to the N11|
Available due to the relocation of the previous occupants, this well-appointed ground floor commercial property provides bright and flexible open-plan working space suited to a wide variety of business uses.
Accessed via a secure glazed entrance foyer, the property is provided with all required services and is in excellent, move-in condition. The unit has its own spacious washroom/toilets, while outside, the property is enhanced by an exceptionally well-maintained communal space, which includes ample free parking, representing a significant cost-saving benefit.
Enjoying an excellent location and well served by transport links via the N11 to the M50 and the south-east, the property is just 15 miles from Dublin city centre. Kilmacanogue village with its shops and popular local pub and Avoca Handweavers are both within easy walking distance. Viewing highly recommended.
Unit A Glencormack Business Park Kilmacanogue, Co. Wicklow
- Extensive, versatile modern open plan commercial office space suitable for a wide variety of purposes
- Secure, glazed entrance foyer
- Large, well-maintained, modern washroom/toilets
- Finished to extremely high specification standards
- Ready to move-in condition with all services in place
- Modern office development in a picturesque setting
- Protected by coded alarm system
- Suspended ceilings with category two recessed light fittings
- Gas-fired central heating
- Green spaces and other communal area maintained to high standard by internal management company
- Ample free parking
- High visibility
- Excellent transport links
Designed by Duffy Mitchell architects and completed in 1999, Glencormack Business Park is an exclusive development comprising just six two-storey, self-contained commercial office units in a scenic environment just 15 miles south of Dublin city centre. Thanks to its position right next to the N11, the property enjoys rapid access to the M50 only a few miles away and from there to principal national arterial routes. The park is mere minutes’ drive from nearby Bray and served by a regular feeder bus service from the town’s DART Station.
Glencormack Business Park is located next to Avoca Handweavers in Kilmacanogue on the N11, two miles south of Bray.
VIEWING: By appointment only