St. Vincent’s Dublin Road Bray
|Area: Circa 1500 sq ft||Bedrooms: 4||Price: PoA|
|Type: Semi-detached townhouse||Location: Bray North, close to local schools, shops and amenities|
This spacious townhouse enjoys a highly convenient location on the northern side of Bray, close to all the town’s amenities, making it an ideal choice for contemporary urban living.
Well maintained and presented in good condition, accommodation comprises a large kitchen, spacious living room, second reception room, a good-sized entrance hall with stairs leading to a large landing, four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Currently in use as rented accommodation, the property would benefit from some redecoration and refurbishment, which will be well rewarded thanks to its fundamental underlying strengths, including generous living space and well proportioned rooms.
Outside, the bus stop for the main Dublin Bus services to Dublin and Dun Laoghaire is just a few steps away, while the property is also only a short walk from all the amenities Bray has to offer, including an excellent choice of supermarkets, shops, schools, sporting facilities, parks and walks.
Ideally suited to home hunters and investors alike, a key point to note is that both this property and its adjoining townhouse (St. Philomena’s) are on the market with Dooley Auctioners. Subject to planning regulation, this raises the exciting possibility of acquiring both properties with a view to combining them into an exceptionally large and spacious single townhouse.
St. Vincent’s Dublin Road Bray, Co. Dublin
- Large entrance hall with stairs leading to upper floor
- Spacious, well-proportioned living room
- Second reception room
- Large kitchen
- Bathroom with whb and wc
- Large landing leading to bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 (large double)
- Bedroom 2 (large double)
- Bedroom 3 (large double)
- Bedroom 4 (double)
- Bathroom with whb and wc
- Bathroom with whb, wc and tiled shower cubicle with sliding glass door
- Bathroom with whb, wc tiled shower cubicle with curtain
- Sun patio to rear with wooden storage shed
- Well-maintained property in good condition throughout
- Spacious, fully fitted integrated modern kitchen with plentiful storage and counter top space, accommodating complete range of appliances
- Flame-effect fire with marble hearth and polished timber mantel in living room
- Gas-fired central heating
- Quality timber flooring in living room
- Terracotta tiles in entrance hall, kitchen and bathrooms
- Carpets in second reception, bedrooms, and on stairs and landing
- Decorated in tasteful, neutral tones to enhance feeling of light and space
- uPVC double glazing
- Blinds in all bedrooms
- Cable TV connection
- Patio attracts afternoon and evening sun
The property enjoys a prime location on Dublin Road, on the northern side of Bray, just a few steps from the bus stop for the 145 route to Dublin and 185 to Dun Laoghaire. It is also within easy walking distance of a wide range of shops, supermarkets and services including Lidl on the Dublin Road and Castle Street Shopping Centre (SuperValu). It is also conveniently close to Bray’s Main Street, the town’s regenerated seafront, DART station, the Dargle Riverside Walk, an array of sporting facilities and the many the other amenities Bray has to offer. An excellent choice of schools includes a new nearby educational campus due to open off Dublin Road. Close proximity to the M11 and M50 also make it an easy commute to Dublin and elsewhere.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley 20 10 300