St. Philomena’s Dublin Road Bray
|Area: 820 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €340,000|
|Type: Semi-detached townhouse||Location: Bray North, close to local schools, shops and amenities|
Presented in excellent, move-in condition throughout, this inviting townhouse is ideally suited for contempoorary urban living thanks to it highly convenient location on the northern side of Bray, close to all the town’s amenities.
Well-maintained by the current owner, the property has been completely recarpeted and redecorated in tasteful, neutral tones to create a wonderful feeling of light and space.
Nowhere is this more apparent than in the living room, where large windows on facing opposite walls allow natural light to flood in from both sides to create a bright and uplifting living space. Along with the kitchen and one of the three bedrooms, the living room is located on the upper floor, while two more bedrooms, a bathroom and a good sized entrance hall are all located at ground level.
Outside, the bus stop for the main Dublin Bus services to Dublin and Dun Laoghaire is just a few steps away, while the property is also only a short walk from all the amenities Bray has to offer, including an excellent choice of supermarkets, shops, schools, sporting facilities, parks and walks.
Ideally suited to home hunters and investors alike, a key point to note is that both this property and its adjoining townhouse (St. Vincent’s) are on the market with Dooley Auctioners. Subject to planning regulation, this raises the exciting possibility of acquiring both properties with a view to combining them into an exceptionally large and spacious single townhouse.
St. Philomena’s Dublin Road Bray, Co. Dublin
- Good-sized entrance hall with stairs leading to upper floor
- Bedroom 1 (large double)
- Bedroom 2 (large single)
- Bathroom with whb, wc and walk-in shower
- Light-filled living room
- Bedroom 3 (large double) with built-in wardrobe
- Landing with hot press
- Small sun patio to rear
- Well-maintained property, presented in excellent condition throughout
- Completely redecoated
- Electric storage heating
- Fully fitted integrated modern kitchen with ample storage and counter top space, accommodating complete range of appliances
- Flame-effect fire with marble hearth and polished timber mantel in living room
- Terracotta quarry tiles in entrance hall, kitchen and bathroom
- New carpets in living room, bedrooms 1 and 2, stairs and landing
- Solid timber flooring in bedroom 3
- uPVC double glazing
- Wooden Venetian blinds in living room and bedrooms
- Cable TV connection
- Patio attracts afternoon and evening sun
The property enjoys a prime location on Dublin Road on the northern side of Bray, just a few steps from the bus stop for the 145 route to Dublin and 185 to Dun Laoghaire. It is also within easy walking distance of a wide range of shops, supermarkets and services including Lidl on the Dublin Road and Castle Street Shopping Centre (SuperValu). It is also conveniently close to Bray’s Main Street, the town’s regenerated seafront, DART station, the Dargle Riverside Walk, an array of sporting facilities and the many the other amenities Bray has to offer. An excellent choice of schools includes a new nearby educational campus due to open off Dublin Road. Close proximity to the M11 and M50 also make it an easy commute to Dublin and elsewhere.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley 20 10 300