Site adjoining 89 Crinken Glen Shankill
|Area: 6,240 sq ft||Bedrooms: N/A||Price: €125,000|
|Type: Development Site||Location: In a quiet cul-de-sac, close to the village of Shankill|
Looking for a site with tremendous potential to build a dream family home in South County Dublin? Then a viewing of this parcel of land set in a quiet cul-de-sac in much sought-after Shankill is a must. Located next to an existing end-of-terrace bungalow that is being separately sold by the same vendor, this site has a positive planning history in that permission was previously granted to extend the existing property onto it. Now being sold as a separate lot, this is an extensive site with full road frontage, which subject to planning permission, offers the opportunity to build a wonderful, detached family home in the heart of a residential development close to the village of Shankill and within easy reach of local schools, shops and other amenities.
- Tremendous potential to build substantial, detached family home or might suit two smaller houses (subject to planning permission)
- Good frontage onto existing road
- Site dimensions – 130 x an average of 48 feet
- West facing aspect at rear of site, east facing to front
- Boundary of mature trees and hedges to side and rear
- Planning permission previously granted to extend neighbouring house onto site
- Information pack with maps, plans and planning history available on request from selling agent
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac off the Dublin Road next to a family-friendly green space within the popular Crinken Glen development, the site enjoys a convenient location a short stroll from the bustling village of Shankill. It’s close to a great selection of schools and offers easy access to a wealth of amenities including shops, restaurants, Shanganagh Park, the beach, tennis and other sporting facilities in the area. The DART station and bus stops are close by, and the N11 is a stone’s throw away, providing an easy commute to Dublin and seamless transport to the sunny South East.
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley on 01 20 10 300