Larkins Pub Kilmacree Rosslare
|Area: 1,254 (pub) and 2,705 (house)sq ft||Bedrooms: 6||Price: €300,000|
|Type: Pub/restaurant & Residential House||Location: Prime position on main road to Rosslare|
This popular family-run pub and restaurant enjoys a high visibility roadside location with excellent frontage on the N25 national primary route, less than 11 km from Rosslare Harbour.
With its highly-regarded food offer, this means the business is perfectly placed to augment its well-established local trade by attracting customers from passing traffic travelling to and from the busy, nearby ferryport.
Run by the current owners for 30 years, Larkins has been the subject of many positive online customer reviews that praise both the excellence (seafood and steaks are especially popular) and value-for-money of its food. This high reputation is reflected by an appetising turnover to match. These and other key business details are available from the selling agent on request.
Set on a two-acre holding that includes a large car park to the front and side, the property comprises the pub/restaurant with seven-day public licence, together with an adjoining residential property in the form of a spacious, six-bedroom, two-storey house.
Viewing by appointment only.
LICENSED PREMISES (1,254 sq ft)
Trading as Larkins Pub and Restaurant, the premises comprises a lounge, bar and ancillary rooms, all within a single storey, flat roof building, incorporating an extensive shopfront with prominent signage guaranteed to catch the eye of passing traffic.
Larkins Pub Kilmacree, Drignagh, Co. Wexford Y35 C622
- Public bar
- Store room
- Cold room with separate ice bank (recently serviced)
- Wash room
- Separate inn accommodation
- Car park to front and side accommodating circa 40 vehicles
- Prominent signage running full length of exterior facade
- Additional (roadside) sign
- Smooth-rendered exterior
- Attractive planters with flowers and mature shrubs
- Characterful, polished timber bar and fittings
- Fully-equipped kitchen, cold room and ancillary rooms
- Calor bulk tank gas supply
- Three-phase ESB connection
- Fire cert
- Oil fired central heating
Full details of the following are available from the selling agent on request:
- Drink sales and prices
- Utility costs
- Insurance costs – property has no claims history
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY (2,705 sq ft)
Directly adjoining the pub-restaurant, the two-storey, residential property includes six bedrooms, making it ideal live-in accommodation.
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room/dining room
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 3 Single bedrooms
- Main bathroom
- Solid fuel stove in main living room
- Oil-fired central heating
- Double glazed windows to front
- Single glazed windows to rear
The property enjoys a highly visible roadside location on the main approach route (N25) to Rosslare Harbour (10.9 km away), putting it in prime position to attract and win custom from passing traffic travelling to and from the port. Wexford Town is only 7.9 km distant, while Enniscorthy (29.1km) and New Ross (41.9 km) are within easy driving reach.