Everyoung Beauty Salon Dun Laoghaire
|Area: 127.74 sq m/1,375 sq ft||Bedrooms: N/A||Price: €25K P/A + €50K key money|
|Type: Commercial (Beauty Salon)||Location: Prime main street position|
Located in a high footfall position at the southern end of Dun Laoghaire’s main street, this highly regarded business has been trading successfully for four years. Immaculately presented throughout, the property comes to market in turnkey condition, with an existing clientele and a comprehensive inventory of furniture, furnishings, fittings and specialist equipment included.
Enjoying high visibility, the property is ideally positioned to attract passing trade thanks to its close proximity to the town’s many shops, stores, boutiques, cafés, restaurants and other amenities. Dun Laoghaire shopping centre, the People’s Park and the trendy seafront area are all a short walk away.
Taking up the entire ground floor, the beauty salon comprises a light-filled reception area, three treatment rooms, a customer bathroom, storage areas, a kitchenette and hallways providing access between the rooms. Furnished and fitted to the highest industry standards, all rooms are in spotless condition.
Upstairs, there’s oodles of additional commercial space in the form of a large, open-plan room to the front, a small office/storage room to the back and a wc, all accessed via a landing served by a stairs from the ground floor. Previously used as storage space, this area offers tremendous potential for additional commercial activity and requires only minor work to bring it up to useable condition.
Add it all up and this commercial property represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a long established beauty business in exceptionally well-maintained premises in one of the East Coast’s most prosperous towns.
Viewing is strongly recommended to anyone looking for a ‘ready-to-go’ business in the beauty or related industries with great potential for further growth.
Everyoung Beauty Salon, 64a George’s Street Upper, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin
- Main reception area: 15.5 x 14.5 ft, includes double door entrance off street
- Hallway 1: 11.2 x 5.7 ft, off main reception
- Treatment Room 1: 14 x 11.8 ft, includes large storage press
- Reception area 2: 13.5 x 4.7 ft, includes kitchenette
- Customer bathroom: 7.9 x 5 ft
- Hallway 2: 11.2 x 8.1 ft, leading to treatment rooms 2 and 3
- Treatment Room 2: 9.7 x 8.1 ft
- Treatment Room 3: 11.2 x 6.1 ft
- Stairs to first floor
- Landing: 6.2 x 4.3 ft, with shelved storage space (5.5 x 5.3 ft)
- Room 1: 28 x 16.3, suitable for use as a large, open-plan office or other commercial use
- Room 2: 10.8 x 5, suitable for use as a small, private office, storage or other commercial use
- Bathroom with wc and whb: 5.3 x 4.5
FLOOR AREA SUMMARY
- Ground Floor: 795 sq ft/73.86 sq m
- First Floor: 580 sq ft/53.88 sq m
- Total: 1,375 sq ft /127.74 sq m
- Established local business
- Fully fitted and equipped modern beauty salon
- All equipment, fittings, furniture and furnishings included in sale
- Equipment includes 3 treatment couches, 3 trolleys, 2 lamps, 1 spray tan machine, 1 body machine (4 years old/€20,000 new), 1 facial steamer and 1 microdermabrasion machine
- Laminate wood flooring throughout ground floor
- Electric heating
- Ready-to-go business
- Town centre location at the heart of a large population centre
- Excellent potential for further business growth
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Everyoung is a well-established boutique salon providing a comprehensive range of beauty and relaxation treatments including facials, nails, waxing, tanning, massage, eyes, Depilar system, body treatments and semi-permanent make-up (micro-blading). With over 30 years experience in the beauty business, the current owner has established Everyoung as a highly regarded salon, attracting many positive online comments and reviews.
Commercial rates are €5,500 p/a and electricity costs approximately €3,000 p/a.
The property comes to the market with an existing lease of €25,000 per annum. The lease has four years and nine months to run, with an option to renew at the termination of the current lease term. The key money price of €50,000 includes all furniture, furnishings, fittings and specialist equipment, including initial instruction in the use of equipment.
To find out more about Everyoung Beauty Salon Dun Laoghaire, click on the links below.
With a population of 26,525 at the most recent census (2016), Dun Laoghaire is at the heart of a much larger catchment area that includes the surrounding South Dublin region, a demographic that reinforces the existing strength of the business with considerable potential for further growth. With an array of local shops, stores, boutiques, cafés, restaurants, bars, services and amenities combined with a highly accessible location, Dun Laoghaire is a long-established commuter base.
VIEWING: By appointment only