|Area: 1,350 sq ft||Bedrooms: 4||Price: €2,900 P/M|
|Type: Newly refurbished semi-detached period house||Location: Killincarrig Greystones|
One of two adjoining, two-storey semi-detached homes newly available to let, this property combines Edwardian period character with the highest standards of modern living thanks to the recent completion of comprehensive refurbishment and renovation works.
Newly redecorated, repainted and fitted with new carpets, timber flooring or floor tiles throughout, the property has been transformed by a host of well-executed improvements. These include a brand new fitted kitchen with a complete range of integrated appliances, a new family bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower and gas-fired central heating.
Set back from the road with mature gardens to the front and rear, including a driveway with ample off-street parking, the property is set in the heart of Killincarrig Village, just a few steps from a local pub and a convenience store, while nearby Greystones and Delgany are both just a short drive away.
Call us to arrange a viewing.
Derrymore Killincarrig, Greystones, Co. Wicklow A63 KC42
- Entrance hall: (13’ x 10.5’)
- Living room/lounge with open fireplace: (12’ x 12’)
- Galley style kitchen: (14.7’ x 6’)
- Dining Room: (12’ x 12.25’)
- Sunroom: (14’ x 17’)
- Bedroom 4: (12’ x 12’)
- Guest bathroom with whb and wc: (3.6’ x 6)
- Additional room: suitable for a variety of uses such as a study, playroom or fourth bedroom (10’ x 12’)
- Landing: (11’ x 4’)
- Bedroom 1: (12’ x 12’)
- Bedroom 2: (9.4’ x 12’)
- Bedroom 3: (7.25’ x 12’)
- Family bathroom (8.4’ x 6.6’)
- Large gardens to front and rear
- Driveway with ample off-street parking
- Newly refurbished property in move-in condition – everything brand new
- Modern galley style kitchen with fitted floor and wall units, counter tops and shelving, stainless steel sink with tiled splashbacks, and tiled floor
- Full range of integrated appliances including washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, double fridge/freezer and electric oven/hob with extractor fan
- Gas-fired central heating
- Open fireplaces, including some Edwardian period originals
- Family bathroom with contemporary fittings and sanitary ware, including good-sized walk-in shower with sliding glass doors, wc and whb
- Quality tiling in kitchen and bathrooms
- New carpets on stairs and in all bedrooms
- Light filled sunroom with sky light and beautifully restored timber floor
- Solid timber flooring in remaining downstairs rooms
- uPVC double glazed windows
The property is in the heart of Killincarrig village, just a few convenient steps from local services, including a convenience store and a popular pub. The property is also within walking distance of Greystones with its excellent choice of schools and bustling town centre. There’s a wide variety of sports and leisure facilities in the vicinity, including soccer, rugby, GAA, tennis, sailing, Greystones marina and the Shoreline Leisure Centre. Commuting to Dublin couldn’t be easier thanks to the close proximity of the N11 and Greystones DART station. Public bus services include the 184 and the 84, while the Aircoach provides a direct link to Dublin airport. Delgany village is also within easy reach.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley on 01 20 10 300