Clara House Delgany
|Area: Circa 3,000 sq ft||Bedrooms: 4||Price: €3,000 p/m|
|Type: Detached house in own grounds||Location: Delgany village|
Set within its own grounds away from public view, yet less than 500 metres from Delgany village centre, this exceptionally spacious family home offers outstanding privacy in a secluded yet highly convenient location within easy driving distance of nearby Bray and Greystones, and just a 40 minute commute to Dublin.
Well-finished and in good condition throughout, all rooms are exceptionally large, well proportioned and ideal for family living.
In brief, ground floor accommodation comprises a large entrance hall leading to three reception rooms –a light filled lounge with roof height ceiling, a TV room that is perfect for unwinding and a grand living room ideal for entertaining. There’s also spacious, country style open plan kitchen with an oil-burning Aga range, an exceptionally large separate utility room, a study, guest bathroom and second hall with stairs leading to the upper floor.
Upstairs, there’s a large landing, a family bathroom and four bedrooms, including two spacious bedroom suites, one with an ensuite bathroom.
Outside, the house is set well back from the public road on extensive grounds (over one acre) bounded by mature hedges and trees. A long tarmac drive leads from a secure gated entrance on the Glen Road to an extensive driveway at the front of the property, including a covered parking area to the side of the house.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this stunning country property.
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: Large modern, country style kitchen in open plan configuration with adjoining living room
- Family Living Room: With roof height feature fireplace, floor-to-ceiling picture window overlooking grounds and full-wall shelving
- TV Lounge: Wth picture windows overlooking grounds
- Grand Reception Room: With feature fireplace and picture windows overlooking grounds, ideal for entertaining
- Utility Room: Off entrance hall
- Home Office/study: With fitted desk, storage units and shelving
- Guest Bathroom: With wc and whb
- Large Hallway: With stairs leading to upper floor
- Landing: Leading to all bedrooms
- Bedroom Auite 1: With ensuite bathroom
- Ensuite Bathroom 1: With walk-in shower, wc, press with integrated whb, floor-to-ceiling tiling, heated towel rail and fitted mirror
- Bedroom Suite 2:
- Bedroom 3: Large double
- Bedroom 4: Large double
- Family Bathroom: With wc, bath, separate walk-in shower, floor-to-ceiling tiling, fitted mirror unit and fitted press with integrated his and her whbs
- Outstanding family home in secluded private grounds
- All rooms presented to good standard
- Fitted modern kitchen with extensive storage and counter space, including central island unit with gas hob, double Belfast sink, natural timber units and marble worktops
- Extensive range of appliances in as-new condition including oil-burning Aga range, including dishwasher (Indesit), washing machine (Candy), dryer (Zanussi) and American style fridge-freezer
- All bathrooms presented to as-new standard, with quality floor and wall tiling, fittings and sanitary ware
- Quality terracotta floor tiling and feature brickwork wall in kitchen
- Curtains or drapes in most rooms
- All living rooms and bedrooms carpeted
- Décor in soft, neutral tones to emphasise natural light
- uPVC double-glazed windows and exterior doors
- Roof height ceiling in family room creates wonderful feeling of light and space
- Oil-fired central heating
- TV connections
- Secure gated entrance
- Property set on extensive grounds (over one-acre)
- Idyllic country setting
- Extensive drive provides ample parking for several vehicles
- Covered parking to side of house
- Gardens attract sun throughout the day
MANAGEMENT FEE: Details available on request
Clara House Delgany enjoys a private and secluded setting on its own gated private grounds on the western side of the village, less than 500m from the centre and just across the road from the entrance to Delgany Golf Club. The grounds are accessed via a secure gate from the Glen Road (R762), which connects the village to the nearby N11, providing excellent road links.
Located within easy reach of the major urban centres of Bray and Greystones, Delgany is one of County Wicklow’s most sought after residential areas and is in close proximity to a number of high-profile amenities including Delgany Golf Club (right across the road), Druid’s Glen Resort, Greystones Harbour Marina and Powerscourt Estate in Ennsikerry. Both Delgany village and nearby Greystones are home to a number of popular restaurant and cafés.
The property also benefits from excellent transport links, lying within 1km of Junction 10 of the N11.while local bus services and the DART station in nearby Greystones offer further commuter options. Delgany also has an excellent choice of local schools and is well placed to enjoy the many sporting, leisure, lifestyle and natural amenities North Wicklow has to offer. These include golf, rugby, football, GAA, sea angling, tennis, a leisure centre, fitness centres, nature trails, coastal walks and Greystones Marina.
Approaching Delgany village along the Glen Road (R762), from the N11 with StyleBawn on the right hand side, follow the road as if proceeding to Delgany village centre. Immediately after passing the entrance to Delgany Golf Club on the left hand side of the road, the property is located on the opposite side of the road, to the right.
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley Tel: 01 20 10 300
VIEWING: By appointment only