Beechwood Nurseries, Ballinclea Road, Killiney
|Area: 26156 sq ft||Bedrooms: N/A||Price: €800,000|
|Type: Development site||Location: Ballinaclea Road Killiney|
Previously operated as a horticultural garden nursery business, subject to planning permission this key parcel of development land in Killiney, Co. Dublin, offers tremendous potential for redevelopment as an exclusive enclave in one of South Dublin’s most sought-after residential areas. Thanks to its strategic position, the site lies in close proximity to local schools, shops, services, amenities and transport links, yet enjoys complete privacy and seclusion thanks to an existing three-metre high wall which completely protects it from public view. Viewing is strongly recommended.
• Linear site running in a north-south direction adjacent to Ballinclea Road and Church Road
• Front to back depth: 81 metres (approx)
• Average width: 30 metres (approx)
• As a consequence of its former use, the site is mainly laid out as a shrub and plant nursery.
• The only existing buildings are a small, lean-to potting shed and a lean-to green house.
• Restrictive access off Ballinclea Road.
• Potential for additional access from Church Road, subject to planning permission
Completely protected from public view by characterful stone boundary walls, approximately three metres high.
A key local road hub, the adjoining Graduate Roundabout offers rapid road access to the many shops, schools, services and amenities of the surrounding South Dublin including Dun Laoghaire, Killiney and Cabinteely. Killiney Shopping Centre (including the Graduate pub and restaurant) is right across the road, Killiney golf club is close by and the extensive public park and sporting amenities of Kilbogget Park are within easy walking distance. Commuters will appreciate the close proximity of Glenegeary and Killiney DART stations.
VIEWING: By appointment only
TENURE: Leasehold (999 year lease). Further details available on request