96 Main Street Bray
|Area: Circa 700 sq ft||Bedrooms: N/A||Price: €18,000 P/A Rent|
|Type: Ground floor commercial/retail unit||Location: High footfall position on Bray Main Street|
Thanks to our move to new premises in Bray, we are delighted to bring to market our own former office at the heart of the town’s bustling Main Street.
As the former occupants, we can testify to the strength of the property’s high footfall, thanks to its prominent Zone A retail location set amidst numerous nearby big brand shops, stores, cafés, commercial offices and other outlets. Its visibility is further enhanced by its position almost directly opposite the busy junction with Florence Road, putting it firmly in the eye line of passing motorists.
Suitable for a wide variety of purposes, the property is currently set out for office use but could be readily converted for alternative use, including potential (subject to planning regulation) to convert a corridor and three smaller rooms at the rear of the premises into a larger, open plan space.
96 Main Street Bray
- Light-filled spacious entrance/reception area at front of property
- Short flight of steps leading to second room
- Large second room, set out in open-plan configuration with entrance/reception area
- Short corridor leading to further rooms at rear of premises
- Storage Room 1: Small room with own door, ideal for walk-in storage
- Storage Room 2: Small room with own door, ideal for walk-in storage
- Canteen: Small room with own door, currently in use as staff canteen
- Staff toilet with wc and whb
- Versatile premises suitable for a wide variety of commercial and retail purposes
- Rooms set out in open plan configuration, allowing for easily adaptable spaces
- Ample public parking available within easy walking distance
- Good conversion potential (subject to planning approval)
- High visibility frontage
- Décor in good condition throughout
- Carpets on all floors
- Excellent high street pitch, close to many established retail businesses
- High footfall position
- Third largest town in Ireland
- Thriving tourism industry
- Well served by public transport with frequent bus services passing directly outstide
- Within easy walking distance of Bray DART Station
- Nearby N11/M11 and M50 road links provide direct access to all major routes
- Only a half-hour drive to Dublin
The property benefits from a prime, high footfall location thanks to its strategic position on Main Street, which makes it highly visible to the constant bustle of passing pedestrian traffic. The location is further enhanced by its close proximity to the junction with Florence Road and the presence of a high frequency bus services right outside the door. It is also prominently visible to the high volumes of passing motor traffic. Add it all up and this is a property that guarantees both immediate and lasting impact for any new business.
The property’s town centre location puts it at the heart of a bustling commercial and retail community that includes many well-established local and national brand names. These include SuperValu, Dunnes Stores, Dubray Books, Claires, Vodafone, McDonalds, Doyle’s Butchers, O’Brien’s Off Licence and Duff’s Pub. Over recent times, these have been joined by many more leading brands including Starbucks, Tiger, Dealz, Lloyd’s Pharmacy and GameStop, proving that Bray continues to provide tremendous opportunities for the right business.
VIEWING: By appointment only