9 Priory Way Delgany
|Area: 990 sq ftsq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €395,000|
|Type: Semi-detached house||Location: 1km from Delgany village centre|
Enjoying a peaceful cul de sac setting next to a large amenity green, this inviting modern property represents a great opportunity to acquire a superior family home within a much sought after residential development.
Finished to a high standard and maintained in excellent condition by the current owners, the property has benefited from an impressive array of upgrades and improvements. These include a fully integrated kitchen with quality appliances, an attractive feature fireplace in the living room, quality bathroom fittings and well-crafted built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
Outside, there’s a secluded southeast facing rear garden with a perfectly positioned Indian sandstone patio ideal for barbecues and sun bathing, while to the front there’s a well-tended, low-maintenance driveway with ample off-street parking.
Set amid beautifully landscaped greens and tree-lined walkways, the property is located just around the corner from Delgany National School, within walking distance of the village centre and just a few minutes drive from all the amenities and services nearby Greystones has to offer.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this must-see home.
9 Priory Way Delgany Wood, Delgany
- Welcoming entrance hall with stairs leading to first floor
- Spacious modern kitchen-diner to rear with double doors lead to patio in rear garden
- Sitting room to front in open plan configuration with kitchen-diner to create feeling of light and space
- Main bedroom to front with ensuite bathroom with shower with glass sliding doors
- Bedroom 2 (double) to rear
- Bedroom 3 (single) to front
- Family bathroom to rear
- Landing with hot press and stairway to attic
- Fully integrated kitchen upgraded from standard fittings, including Belfast sink, 5-ring gas cooker and fitted cherrywood kitchen units
- Complete range of quality integrated appliances incuded in sale: Die Dietrich oven and extractor fan, Zanussi fridge-freezer, Siemens washing marchine and recently installed Zanussi dishwasher
- Quality Canadian Red Oak solid timber floors in kitchen-diner, living room and hall
- Gas-fired central heating
- Double glazed timber windows and exterior doors throughout
- New carpets on stairs, landing and all bedrooms
- Fitted shelved storage units in dining room (included in sale)
- Integrated, modular understairs storage with pull-out units
- Feature open fireplace with marble surround and hearth, upgraded from original
- Upgraded built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Inset ceiling lights with dimmer switch in kitchen-diner, living room and bathroom
- Curtains, drapes or pull-down roller blinds in all rooms
- White, panelled interior doors, all in good condition
- Sitting room wired for speakers
- Quality floor-to-ceiling tiling, bath with telephone shower, whb, wc and fitted glass shelving in main bathroom
- Ensuite bathoom with walk-in shower cubicle with sliding glass door, Mira shower, quality tiling, whb and wc
- High standard of painting and décor throughout
- TV connection
- Well tended garden to front, set out lawn with hedging, feature tree and planting area
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking
- Good-sized, secluded fenced garden to rear set out in lawns, with mature boundary trees
- Sandstone patio, perfect for entertaining, barbecues or simply relaxing in the sun
- Timber garden shed, wired for electricity
- Gated side entrance leading to side passage with lean-to storage area
Delgany Wood is a popular, family-friendly development enhanced by an abundance of leafy green space. The property is in a peaceful cul-de-sac next to a large amenity green. Delgany village centre with its restaurants, shops, bakery, fishmongers and organic greengrocer is within easy walking distance (approximately 1 km). There’s also an excellent choice of nearby schools including Delgany National School, Educate Together, a Gaelscoil and Temple Carrig Secondary School. Also within easy reach is a choice of further schools, along with the many shops, services, restaurants, sporting facilities and amenities nearby Greystones and Bray have to offer. The property is also an easy commute from Dublin, with Greystones DART station, the Aircoach and the main N11/M11 connecting to the M50 all close by.
VIEWING: By appointment only