82 Bellevue Dublin 8
|Area: sq ft||Bedrooms: 1||Price: €246,950|
|Type: Apartment||Location: Right next to Phoenix Park, less than 5km from Dublin City Centre|
Thanks to its outstanding location right next to Phoenix Park and less than 5 km from O’Connell Bridge, this modern apartment is ideal for those who want to combine the best of city life with all the outdoor amenities Europe’s largest enclosed public park has to offer.
Forming part of a much sought after modern development at Islandbridge completed in 2002, this second floor apartment comprises an entrance hall, bathroom, kitchen, a large double bedroom and spacious light-filled lounge, the latter commanding pleasing views of the River Liffey below. A secure underground designated parking space is included with the property.
Outside, a series of walkways and paths through well-managed courtyards and communal gardens combine to create exceptionally attractive surroundings. These are set off by a series of water features, including an eye-catching fountain, completed in perfect harmony with the development’s riverside setting.
The property is superbly set just minutes from Dublin City Centre, yet also perfectly placed to avail of a host of outdoor amenities and activities right on its doorstep. Many of these are to be found in nearby Phoenix Park with its wonderful choice of treks, trails, walks, cycle paths and sports fields. The development is also located right next to the War Memorial Gardens with its beautifully maintained parklands, monuments, gardens and scenic walks amid ancient trees, not to mention breathtaking views of the Liffey Weir.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this must-see property.
82 Bellevue Dublin 8
- Entrance hall with intercom, built-in storage press and hot press with storage
- Good sized living/dining room with floor-to-ceiling picture window overlooking the River Liffey
- Separate kitchen with tiled floor, fitted floor and wall units, electric oven and hob, and space to accommodate full range of integrated appliances
- Large double bedroom overlooking the square below, with large built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe
- Bathroom with tiled floor, wc, whb and bath with shower and tiled surround
- Fitted kitchen with electric oven/hob and room to accommodate full range of appliances
- Storage heaters, run on low-cost night rate electricity
- Timber framed double-glazed windows
- Tiled floors in kitchen and bathroom
- Carpets in other rooms
- Secure development with intercom entry
- Well maintained and managed development (€1,081 annual management fee in 2017)
Spanning the River Liffey to link Phoenix Park to the north with South Circular Road to the south, the Islandbridge residential area combines an outstanding choice of local amenities with easy access to the city centre. In addition to the many outdoor activities on offer, other nearby attractions include Kilmainham Gaol, the Irish Museum of Modern Art, the Guinness Store House and Dublin Zoo.
The area also abounds with inviting restaurants, cafés, shops, bars and pubs, while the city centre and all it has to offer can be accessed in minutes by bicycle, car, taxi or public transport. The Luas line and Heuston station are both just ten minutes walking distance away, while the M50 is two miles away via Inchicore.
VIEWING: By appointment only