8 Meath Road Bray
|Area: 400 sq ft||Bedrooms: N/A||Price: €115,000|
|Type: Commercial retail unit||Location: Bray, Co. Wicklow|
This established property in a mature area enjoys a prime position forming part of a parade of shops at the northern end of Meath Road, just a short stroll from Bray’s regenerated seafront and DART station.
Currently zoned for retail/commercial use, the property would be ideal for any number of purposes: a hairdressing or beauty salon, pharmacy, GP surgery, specialist store, bookshop, craft shop… the possibilities are endless.
Subject to planning permission for a change of use, its close proximity to the booming seafront with its thriving pubs, bars and restaurants could lead to a host of alternative uses such as a coffee shop, sandwich bar, pizzeria or takeaway.
A further possibility is the excellent potential it could offer as residential investment property in an exceptionally convenient and long established location.
The property currently has a tenant in place.
- Currently leased for commercial use
- Main unit with glass-fronted shopfront facing on to Meath Road
- Attached office space and storage to rear
- Storage cupboard
- Floor area of approximately 400 sq ft over a single floor
- Currently in use as an artist’s studio
- Suitable for a wide variety of purposes
- Excellent commercial location, at the cusp of a mature residential area and Bray’s thriving seafront
With a population in excess of 30,000, Bray offers tremendous potential for any retailer or commercial business. 8 Meath Road, Bray is located just a few steps from the town’s bustling seafront, where local shops, pubs, wine bars, coffee shops, restaurants, takeaways, ice cream parlours and other outlets have enjoyed booming business over recent years thanks to an influx of visitors drawn to the town’s best known attraction.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley on 01 20 10 300