8 Charlesland Grove Greystones
|Area: 840 sq ft||Bedrooms: 2||Price: SOLD|
|Type: Mid-terrace Townhouse||Location: Popular development on the south side of Greystones|
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Charlesland development, this immaculate modern townhouse enjoys an exceptionally convenient setting just a few steps from a nearby neighbourhood shopping centre and within easy reach of the many amenities and services the wider Greystones area has to offer.
As part of a comprehensive makeover, the property has been fitted with brand new carpets, as well as being newly redecorated throughout in tasteful pale shades to create a restful, light-filled ambience.
Ground floor accommodation comprises a separate entrance lobby leading to a large living room/lounge at the front of the house. This in turn leads, via a hallway with guest wc off, to a spacious open plan kitchen-diner. This spacious area is illuminated by natural light flooding through a glass door opening up onto the south-facing back garden.
Upstairs, the high standards of presentation that are a hallmark of this house continue with two generously proportioned bedrooms and a spotless family bathroom with pump shower.
The landing, with hot press off, affords access via a pull-down Stira ladder to a large attic space, which has been floored to facilitate storage. The attic also offers excellent potential to follow the example of neighbouring properties by converting it into additional living space.
Outside, the well-maintained back garden is set out in lawn with attractive shrubs, and includes a timber shed that has recently been repainted. There’s also an inviting patio accessed from the kitchen/dining room, perfectly oriented to make the most of the property’s sunny, south-facing rear aspect. To the front, a cobbelock driveway provides secure off-street parking.
A much sought after development, Charlesland features many well-maintained and extensive amenity spaces, including landscaped greens, mature trees, planting areas, picturesque walks and trails, and a children’s playground.
On the market in ready-to-move-in condition, this property is an ideal choice as a family starter home, or for couples, singletons and investors alike. Call us today to arrange a viewing.
8 Charlesland Grove Greystones, Co. Wicklow A63YA44
- Entrance lobby with internal door leading to living room
- Spacious and well-proportioned lounge/living room at front of property with flame-effect gas-fired feature fireplace
- Fully fitted, integrated modern kitchen in open plan configuration with dining room
- Guest bathroom with wc and whb
- Stairs leading to first floor
- Bedroom 1: Double, at front with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: Double, at rear with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom with wc, whb and bath/shower
- Landing with hot press and access to attic
- Floored attic space
FLOOR AREA SUMMARY
- Ground Floor: 490 sq ft/45.5 sq m
- First Floor: 350 sq ft/ 32.5 sq m
- Total: 840 sq ft/78 sq m
- Property in pristine, show house condition
- Newly redecorated throughout
- Brand new carpets
- Fitted kitchen with tiled splashbacks and integrated stainless steel oval sink with drainer, ample floor and wall storage units, and counter top space
- Gas-fired hob (Zanussi) with extractor fan
- Complete range of integrated modern kitchen appliances included in sale
- Appliances include fridge, freezer and electric oven (all Zanussi), dishwasher (Montpellier), electric and washing machine (Indesit)
- Feature fireplace in living room with polished marble surround, hearth and mantel
- Quality floor tiling in bathroom and kitchen/diner
- Quality carpets on stairs, landing and in both bedrooms
- Semi-sold timber flooring in living room and hall
- Quality built-in wardrobes
- Gas-fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Quality fittings and sanitary ware in all bathrooms
- TV connection
- Attractive, landscaped back garden
- Sunny, south-facing rear aspect
- Secure off-street parking to front of property
- Sun patio accessed from dining room
- Green spaces and communal areas maintained to high standard
- Timber garden shed, newly painted
Charlesland is an exceptionally well-managed development offering many family-friendly features including numerous green spaces, children’s playground, extensive parklands, and wooded walks and trails. The property is situated just a short walk from a modern neighbourhood shopping centre that includes a large supermarket, pharmacy, hair and beauty salon, pizza takeaway and fitness studio.
Excellent roads, cycle paths and footpaths put the development within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants, marina and other recreational amenities of nearby Greystones town centre. There’s also a superb choice of local schools, including Greystones Community National School, which is set to move into a new home in Charlesland in 2019.
Charlesland is also well placed to avail of a host of sporting facilities, including golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and the nearby Shoreline Leisure Centre. The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting Charlesland within easy commuting distance of Dublin. Bus and DART services provide excellent public transport links.
VIEWING: By appointment only