8 Castlefield Terrace Killincarrig
|Area: 1,150 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €370,000|
|Type: Semi-detached house||Location: 2 minutes' walk from village centre|
Located in a quiet and much sought after residential area just two minutes’ walk from the centre of Killincarrig village, this property comes to the market in pristine, move-in condition
A painter, decorator and floorer by trade, one of the current owners has completed a host of improvement works to the highest professional standards, including comprehensive rerendering and repainting of the exterior, rerendering all interior rooms, new carpets and quality floor tiles, and an immaculately presented contemporary kitchen accommodating a range of new or as new appliances.
One of the three bedrooms is currently located on the ground floor and could be easily changed to an alternative use such as second reception, den, study or home office.
Located within a seamless extension at the rear of the property and large enough to comfortably accommodate a good-sized dining table, the kitchen enjoys a west-facing position that allows natural light to flood through the windows.
Remaining ground floor accommodation includes an entrance hall with understairs storage, a family bathroom, and a second hall with stairs leading to the upper floor and further storage. Upstairs there are two large bedrooms, both presented to high standards of furnishing and décor, which are a hallmark of this property, and a landing with access to a large attic.
The property has also benefited from extensive energy conservation measures including recent insulation to the attic and underfloor at the front of the property. Further work is also being undertaken with the addition of insulation rendering to the external walls.
Holding equal appeal as a starter house, family home or investment property, viewing of this property is highly recommended.
8 Castlefield Terrace, Killincarrig, Greystones, Co. Wicklow A98 FY82
- Entrance hall (6.1 x 4.2 ft): at side of house, with new floor tiles and understairs storage
- Living room/lounge (15.6 x 11.3 ft): with solid timber floor, coving, ceiling rose, pine skirting and feature fireplace with mahogany mantel, cast iron surround and black granite hearth
- Kitchen (12.9 x 12.8 ft): well-proportioned space at rear of house, with new floor tiles and contemporary fitted kitchen accommodating full range of new or as-new appliances
- Bedroom 1 (14.2 x 8.4 ft): at front of house, with solid timber floor, underfloor insulation and new heating radiator, suitable for use as a second reception room
- Family bathroom (8.5 x 5 ft): with new floor tiles, wc, whb and glass cubicle corner shower with Mira shower
- Hall (6.5 x 19 ft): with stairs to first floor, floor-to-ceiling storage with pine louvre door (includes hot press) and roof storage
- Landing (4 x 3.5 ft): with access to attic and bedrooms to either side
- Bedroom 2 (14.3 x 8.5 ft): at front of house with fitted shelves and new carpet, curtains and blinds, overlooking garden and commanding easterly view to Greystones Golf Club
- Bedroom 3 (12.75 x 10.9): at rear of house, with built-in bespoke pine wardrobe and shelving, new carpet and curtains
- Cobblelock yard to rear of property
- West-facing rear aspect attracts afternoon and evening sun
- Low-maintenance gravelled areas to side and front
- Gate to side of house, affording external access between front and rear of property
- Property in pristine, turnkey condition
- Presented to the highest standards throughout
- Exterior and all rooms newly repainted to highest professional standard, in tasteful colours and tones, emphasising natural light
- Quality flooring throughout includes solid timber floor in lounge, restored original timber floor in Bedroom 1 and newly laid floor tiles in kitchen, bathroom and hall
- New carpets in Bedrooms 2 and 3, and stairs and landing
- Contemporary fitted kitchen in excellent condition with extensive storage, black granite countertops with integrated drainer and sink, and newly fitted tap with flexible, illuminated spout
- Complete range of integrated appliances including gas hob, Zanussi oven, Gorenje fridge-freezer and microwave, and brand new Samsung washing machine
- Plumbed space available to accommodate dishwasher
- Double-glazed uPVC windows and exterior doors
- Oil-fired central heating
- New radiators in bathroom and Bedroom 1
- Mains gas available if desired (gas hob supplied by bottled gas)
Castlefield Terrace is a quiet, mature and much sought after residential development a short stroll from the centre of Killincarrig village, where local services include a convenience store and a popular local pub. The property is close to nearby Delgany village centre and within walking distance of Greystones with its excellent choice of schools and wide selection of shops, stores, cafés and restaurants. There’s also a wide variety of sports and leisure facilities in the vicinity, including soccer, rugby, GAA, tennis, sailing, Greystones marina and the Shoreline Leisure Centre. Commuting to Dublin couldn’t be easier thanks to the close proximity of the N11 and Greystones DART station. Convenient local bus services include the 184 and the 84, while the Aircoach provides a direct link to Dublin airport.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Dooley Auctioneers on 01 20 10 300