79 Hillside Greystones
|Area: 1,722 sq ft||Bedrooms: 4||Price: €565,000|
Located on a large corner site overlooking an extensive green at the heart of the much sought-after Hillside development, this property offers many benefits including generous, well-proportioned living space, large gardens and a great town centre location.
Families in particular will appreciate the setting in Hillside with its large amenity greens and close proximity to schools, shops, and sporting and leisure facilities.
With a total floor area in excess of 1,700 square feet, accommodation is well above average in terms of space. This comprises a large sitting room to the front of the property, a separate dining room to the rear (currently in use as a lounge) and a versatile third reception room to the front, suitable for a wide variety of purposes such as a study, home office, den, playroom or a ground floor bedroom.
To the rear is a good-sized fitted kitchen/diner, overlooking the back garden. If so desired, this could easily be combined with the adjoining dining room to create an exceptionally large contemporary kitchen/dining space at the heart of the home.
The ground floor is completed by a large entrance hall with separate porch and a recently modernised downstairs wc.
Upstairs there’s a family bathroom and four bedrooms, including a large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
Beautifully set off by mature plants, shrubs, flowering trees and a well maintained lawn, the front garden provides ample off-street parking for up to three cars, while that large corner site offers excellent potential (subject to planning permission) to build on additional living space.
Set out with a lawn and bounded by mature hedges that ensure the property is not overlooked from the rear, the back garden includes a patio area accessed from the kitchen, ideally placed to make the most of the property’s sunny, south-west facing rear aspect.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this highly recommended family home.
BER: D1 BER Number: 111901799 Perf: 237.08 kWh/m²/yr
79 Hillside Greystones, Co Wicklow A63 N974
- Porch (4.2 x 4 ft): with exterior door
- Welcoming entrance hall (17.5 x 4.5 ft): with interior door
- Living room (17.1 x 13.5 ft): with open feature fireplace, with brick surround, timber mantel and marble hearth, and double doors leading to dining room
- Versatile 2nd reception room (11 x 8.5 ft): suitable for use as playroom, den, home office or study
- Fitted kitchen (10.2 x 10.2 ft): with complete range of integrated appliances, tiled floor and door leading to garden
- Separate dining room (10.2 x 10.1 ft): currently in use as a lounge, with and double doors leading to living room
- Downstairs guest bathroom (8.7 x 4.6 ft ): recently modernised, with quality floor tiling, wc and whb
- Stairs leading to first floor
- Landing (17.3 x 6.1 ft): with access to attic
- Main bedroom (12.5 x 12.4 ft): with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom (9.5 x 4 ft ): with shower, whb and wc
- Bedroom 2 (11.4 x 8.4 ft): with carpets
- Bedroom 3 (11.1 x 8.1 ft) with carpets and built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (10.6 x 9 ft): with carpets
- Family bathroom (9 x 7.3 ft): with bath, hand shower, wc and whb
- Fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances including electric oven, extractor fan, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, extensive storage and stainless steel sink with double drainer
- Quality floor tiles in kitchen/diner
- Carpets throughout remainder of house
- Curtains, drapes and/or blinds on all windows
- Property presented in good condition throughout with high standard of décor, in light, neutral tones to emphasise feeling of light and space
- Oil-fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors throughout
- TV connections
- WiFi available
- Off-street parking to front of house with hard surface space for two cars
- Extensive corner site with low-maintenance front garden set out in lawns, with mature hedges, shrubs and trees
- Large rear lawned garden bounded by walls, and mature shrubs and hedges
- Privacy assured (not overlooked from rear)
- Sunny, south-west facing rear aspect
- Patio to rear of house
- Side entrance with gate providing access between front and rear gardens
Hillside is a popular development close to local supermarkets and just a short walk from the bustling town centre of Greystones. This is an ideal place to raise a family, being within easy reach of an excellent selection of schools and a wide variety of sports and leisure facilities including soccer, rugby, GAA, tennis, sailing, Greystones Marina and the the Shoreline Leisure Centre. The town also offers a wide choice of supermarkets, shops, boutiques, cafés and restaurants. Commuting to Dublin couldn’t be easier thanks to the close proximity of the N11 and Greystones DART station. Convenient local bus routes include the 184 (a short walk away) and the 84 (less than 10 minutes), while the Aircoach provides a direct link to Dublin airport.
VIEWING: By appointment only