72 Ardmore Park Bray
|Area: 1,292 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €465,000|
|Type: Extended semi-detached house||Location: Mature development 1.3 km from town centre|
Well maintained and presented in good condition throughout, this extended home offers many attractive features, including plenty of family-friendly living space, high standard insulation, good-sized gardens and a great location close to local schools, shops, amenities and services.
Inside, there’s a welcoming entrance hall leading to a front living room, a spacious L-shaped kitchen-diner and an inviting back sitting room overlooking the mature rear garden.
Upstairs, there’s a family bathroom, three bedrooms (two doubles and a single) and a landing with stairs leading to the second floor, where the attic has been converted into versatile additional living space suitable for a wide variety of purposes.
Ideally located directly opposite a large green space, the property is set in a mature and much sought after residential development off Herbert Road. This puts it within a short walk of the 145 bus stop, offering direct access to Dublin, and within easy reach of Bray’s many shops, schools, services, recreational amenities and the town’s DART station.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this must-see property.
72 Ardmore Park Bray, Co. Wicklow
- Entrance porch with tiled floor and sliding door
- Entrance hall (16.4 x 6.8 ft): with semi-solid timber floor, accommodation off, stairs to first floor and oodles of understairs storage
- Front living room (13.6 x 11.8 ft): with picture window overlooking front garden and large green space directly opposite property, semi-solid timber floor, feature fireplace and ceiling coving
- Open plan L-shaped kitchen-diner (17.6 x 16.9 ft): at rear, featuring fitted kitchen with extensive storage accommodating full range of integrated appliances, fully tiled floor extending to dining room and the utility room. The dining room has built-in storage, hot water tank off and double doors to the back sitting room with access to the back garden.
- Utility room (8.5 x 4 ft): off kitchen, with wc, tiled floor, ample storage and connections for washing machine and dryer
- Back living room (12.5 x 9.1 ft): overlooking rear garden, with semi-solid timber floor, recessed lighting and glass double doors leading to garden
- Bedroom 1 (12.2 x 11.2 ft): to rear of property overlooking back garden, with timber floor
- Bedroom 2 (10.5 x 10.3 ft): to front of property overlooking front garden and green, with mountain views, timber floor and coving
- Bedroom 3 (9 x 8.5 ft): to front of property overlooking front garden and green, with mountain views and timber floor
- Family bathroom (6.8 x 6.2 ft): with bath/shower (gravity-fed shower with electric pump), whb and wc, fully tiled walls and floor
- Landing: with stairs leading to second floor
- Playroom (14.5 x 12 ft): Converted attic space with carpet and two Velux windows commanding views across Bray towards sea. This versatile space is ideal for wide variety of purposes such as a home office, den, workshop, games room or storage space.
- Good sized front garden entirely set out in cobblelock for low maintenace and ample parking, bounded by walls and mature hedges to enhance privacy. The wide entrance gates provide easy access to the road, but can be easily closed to provide added security to the home
- Double timber gate to side of property, providing wide access between front and rear gardens, and discreet storage area for bins
- Extensive patio area running the full length of rear of property, leading on to large, fully-walled rear garden set out in lawn bounded by mature plants and shrubs, and Barna timber shed
- Property extended to create spacious kitchen-diner and light-filled lounge overlooking rear garden
- Attic converted to provide versatile additional living space and under eaves storage space on second floor
- Well-maintained property, presented in good condition throughout
- Decorated in restful pastels
- Carpet in playroom
- Tiled floors in kitchen, bathroom and utility
- Semi-solid timber floors throughout rest of property
- High standard of insulation
- uPVC double or triple glazed windows and exterior doors
- Feature fireplace in front living room, with marble surround and hearth, timber mantlepiece and coal flame effect gas fire
- Solid timber interior doors
- Curtains, blinds and drapes included in sale
- Fitted, integrated kitchen accommodating fridge, dish washer, hob/oven and extractor fan
- Gravity-fed shower in bathroom with electric pump for added water pressure
- Gas-fired central heating – boiler serviced annually
- Cable TV connection
- Attractive location directly opposite extensive, family-friendly green
- Large cobblelock driveway to front providing off-street parking for 2-3 cars
- Wider than average front gates
- Spacious picture garden to rear, with lawn and attractive plants, including rare specimen shrub
- Extensive patio area directly to rear of house, accessed from lounge
- Timber garden shed at far end of rear garden
- Wider then average side entrance and passageway, providing exterior access between front and rear gardens, and discreet storage area for bins
- Passageway provides potential to extend property to side, subject to planning regulation
- Quiet and peaceful location within a mature, long established residential area
Ardmore Park is a mature, well-established and much sought-after residential development enhanced by well-maintained, attractive communal green areas and trees. The development enjoys a convenient location off Herbert Road, 15 minutes’ walk from Bray’s Main Street with its shops, cafés, pubs and restaurants, and 22 minutes from the town’s DART station, offering swift access to Dublin City Centre. Bray’s many amenities include an excellent choice of primary and secondary schools, sporting facilities, the Mermaid Theatre, the regenerated seafront, the Dargle River Walk and frequent public transport. In addition to the DART, the nearest stop for the 145 bus service to Dublin city centre is just a short walk from the doorstep. For motorists, N11/M11 and M50 are minutes away, providing access to Dublin, the Wicklow hinterland and elsewhere.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Dooley Auctioneers – 01 20 10 300