7 Woodview Drive Bray
|Area: 1,148 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: SALE AGREED|
|Type: Mid terrace house||Location: Boghall Road|
A three-bed terrace in need of modernisation, this is a great opportunity to buy a spacious family home in a super location on Bray’s Boghall Road. Set across the road from the recently refurbished Aldi supermarket, 7 Woodview Drive is within walking distance of a host of shops, schools, amenities and services.
Originally built in 1968, it’s a testament to the property’s appeal that the current owner has been living there for 35 years. A larger than average three-bed home, the property was extended to provide a large kitchen/dining room, while the ground floor also features a spacious lounge and separate sitting room. A large understairs storage area offers potential to add a downstairs guest wc.
Upstairs are two good-sized double bedrooms and a single, all with ample space to add built-in wardrobes, a family bathroom and a landing with access to the attic, which could easily be converted to provide extra living space, as was done in neighbouring homes, subject to planning.
Located in a mature residential development, the property enjoys a highly convenient location and has a bus stop for the 45a service right around the corner. Within easy reach of Bray’s many shops, schools, services and recreational amenities, this property offers bags of potential for first-time buyers or families willing to take on a fixer-upper, put their own stamp on a property and be richly rewarded for their investment. Call us now to arrange a viewing.
7 Woodview Drive Bray
- Porch with sliding door (5.9 x 3’)
- Entrance hall with stairs to upper floor and understairs storage, suitable for conversion to guest wc (13.6 x 5.9’)
- Sitting room with open fireplace and large picture window overlooking front of property (13.4 x 12.1’)
- Good-sized lounge with with fireplace, with hot press off (12.3 x 13.4 + 8.3 x 6.1’)
- Bright, spacious, open-plan kitchen/dining room with access to back garden via kitchen door to side of house (15.25 x 13’)
- Bedroom 1 (double) overlooking back garden (13.4 x 12’)
- Bedroom 2 (double) overlooking front garden (11.7 x 11.5’)
- Bedroom 3 (single) overlooking front garden (8.5 x 8.1’)
- Family bathroom, with wc, whb and bath/shower (6.2 x 5.8’)
- Landing with access to attic (9.3 x 6’)
- Fitted kitchen with stainless steel drainer and sink, ample worktop space and extensive storage to accommodate full range of appliances
- Double-glazed uPVC windows throughout
- Solid fuel central heating
- Conversion-friendly attic
- TV connection
- Good sized lawned front garden with driveway providing off-street parking for two cars
- Walled and lawned back garden with block concrete shed
- Gated entrance providing access from back garden to laneway running to rear of house
BER Rating: G
BER Number: 111853347
Perf: 524.94 kWh/m2/yr
The property enjoys an exceptionally convenient location on Boghall Road 400m from the Vevay Road and 15 minutes’ walk from Bray town centre with its many shops, services, cafés, restaurants and pubs. The town has an excellent choice of amenities, including primary and secondary schools, creches and pre-schools, sporting facilities, the Mermaid Theatre, the regenerated seafront and frequent public transport. Construction work is also underway for a brand new public health centre (Killarney Road) and the new Florentine Shopping Centre (Main Street). The property is also well served by public transport, with the nearest stop (for the 45a bus to Dun Laoghaire) right around the corner, while the stop for the 145 to Dublin city centre is an easy walk away. Bray DART station offers a further transport option, as does the nearby N11/M11 and M50, providing motoring links to Dublin, the Wicklow hinterland and elsewhere.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley 01 20 10 300