66 Church Avenue Eden Gate Delgany
|Area: 926 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €290,000 UNDER OFFER|
|Type: Penthouse Apartment||Location: Eden Gate, Delgany|
Forming part of a secure, gated community in the award-winning Eden Gate development, this smart, well-maintained penthouse apartment is just a short drive from Delgany village and close to the many services and amenities nearby Greystones has to offer. Decorated in bright, airy colours that emphasise the apartment’s abundant natural light, accommodation comprises three bedrooms (one ensuite), a living room/dining room, kitchen and family bathroom. Outside, the apartment is attractively set amidst mature, beautifully landscaped and well-tended communal gardens. Built to a high standard by the award-winning Cosgrave Group and managed by Wyse, Eden Gate features a succession of large, green amenity spaces for residents to enjoy, making this a much sought-after development in a wonderful location. Call now to arrange a viewing.
- One double-bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- One double-bedroom
- One single bedroom
- Modern fitted kitchen with door to balcony
- Living room/dining with door to balcony
- Luxurious main bathroom
The apartment is accessed via an attractive entrance hall with intercom to the main ground floor entrance door.
- Development set in well-maintained, mature communal gardens
- Convenient, reserved residential parking right outside the property
- Secure development with CCTV and coded access entry through gates and ground floor entrance
- Dual aspect apartment
- Fully fitted, modern kitchen
- Carpets or laminate wood flooring throughout
- Main balcony facing south-west, ideal for afternoon and evening sun
- Both double bedrooms have excellent wardrobe space
- Quality tiling in kitchen and bathrooms
- High standard of finish throughout
- Neutral colours enhance natural light
- Electric central heating
- TV connection
- Communal areas of Eden Gate managed by Wyse
66 Church Avenue, Eden Gate, Delgany is in a superb, family-friendly development offering an abundance of green space for children to play and a convenient créche. Nearby local shops include a hairdressers, takeway and convenience store. Delgany village is just 2km away, where popular local shops and services include the Pigeon House Restaurant, the Firehouse Bakery, a fishmonger’s and an organic greengrocer. The many schools, shops, services, restaurants, sporting facilities and amenities of nearby Greystones and Bray are all within easy driving distance, while Greystones DART station, an Aircoach stop and the main N11 route are close by.
Travelling south along the N11 take Exit 11 on to the R744 for Greystones. Proceed along the dual carriageway straight through one roundabout, then take the next left. This will bring you to 66 Church Avenue Eden Gate Delgany via a smaller roundabout (take the second exit).
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley at 01 20 10 300