6 Broomfield Court Shankill
|Area: 1,460 sq ft||Bedrooms: 4||Price: €595,000|
|Type: Detached house||Location: Mature development 1km from Shankill village centre|
This spacious 1980s property is a great family home tucked away in a secluded cul-del-sac development of just eight detached houses. Generous accommodation includes an extended kitchen/dining room, good-sized gardens and an excellent location close to local shops, schools and services.
Maintained to a good standard and newly redecorated throughout, the property was built in an era when new homes tended to have more space, so the rooms are well-proportioned by modern standards. On the ground floor this comprises a spacious entrance hall, guest bathroom, a large open-plan kitchen/diner and a spacious lounge linked via double doors to a sizeable second reception room, ideal for entertaining.
Upstairs a landing leads to a family bathroom and four bedrooms, including a main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, two doubles and a single.
Outside, there’s a large front garden with cobblelock drive providing ample, secure off-street parking, while to the rear, the west-facing back garden includes a timber deck, ideal for enjoying afternoon and evening sun.
The property is located in a mature and peaceful residential development off Shanganagh Road, just a short walk from the bus stop for the recently enhanced 45a bus route from Bray to Dun Laoghaire. It’s also 1km from Shankill’s regenerated village and within easy reach of a wide selection of local shops, services, schools and transport links.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this must-see property.
6 Broomfield Court Shankill, Co. Dublin D18H5K8
- Inviting entrance hall
- Extended modern kitchen/dining room to rear
- Lounge with feature fireplace overlooking front of property
- Second reception room linked via connecting double doors from lounge and by separate door to kitchen
- Understairs guest bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Double, to front of property
- Bedroom 2: Main bedroom to front, with built-in mirrored wardobe and ensuite bathroom with whb, wc and walk-in shower
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath/shower, whb and wc
- Landing with hot press and access to attic
- Newly redecorated throughout in white, emphasising feeling of light and space
- Laminate timber floors in hall, dining room and both reception rooms
- Feature open fireplace in lounge, with marble hearth, mantel and surround
- Tiled floors in kitchen and bathrooms
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrored wardrobe in main bedroom
- Timber floorboards on stairs and landing, and in all bedrooms
- Fitted, integrated kitchen with breakfast bar, floor and wall units, counter space, tiled splashbacks and stainless steel drainer/sink
- Kitchen accommodates full range of domestic appliances
- Electric shower in both bathrooms
- Timber-framed windows
- Oil-fired central heating
- Mature lawned front garden
- Cobblelock driveway providing ample, secure off-street parking
- West-facing rear garden attracting afternoon and evening sun
- Rear garden includes sun deck and timber shed
- Two side entrance/passageways, providing exterior access between front and rear gardens on both sides of house
- Quiet, peaceful location within small, long-established residential development
Tucked away in a mature residential setting off Shanganagh Road, Broomfield Court is 10 minutes’ walk (1 km) from Shankill’s bustling, regenerated village centre. This offers an excellent choice of shops and services including a pharmacy, hairdresser, restaurant, takeaway, café, newsagent, hardware store, a popular pub (Brady’s of Shankill), a Tesco convenience store and Shankill’s public library.
Located between Killiney to the north and Bray to the south, Shankill is close to a great selection of schools including Rathmichael National School, as well as St. Anne’s, St. Gerard’s, St. Brendan’s and St. Laurence College secondary schools.
The property offers easy access to a wealth of services and amenities in the wider catchment area including Shanganagh Park, Shankill Beach (accessed via Corbawn Lane), golf, tennis and other sporting facilities. Shankill DART station and Dublin Bus and Aircoach stops are close by, while the N11 is a stone’s throw away, providing an easy commute to Dublin and seamless transport links to the south-east and the M50.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley 01 20 10 300