46 Church Drive Delgany
|Area: 1,320 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €420,000|
|Type: Terraced townhouse||Location: 2 km from Delgany village centre|
Located within the much sought after Eden Gate development, this beautifully presented family home has been greatly enhanced thanks to well-executed renovation and improvement works undertaken by the current owners within the past 18 months.
Foremost among these is an exceptionally attractive open-plan kitchen/dining living space at the heart of the home, completely remodelled and finished to the highest standards of contemporary construction and design. With a sliding glass door and windows overlooking the south facing rear garden, this space is flooded with natural light, adding to the wonderful feeling of light and space.
The improvement works also included the creation of a separate utility room, accommodating additional appliances and generous storage space. There’s a remodelled living room, suitable for a variety of uses, currently in use as a relaxing TV lounge. Ground floor accommodation is completed by a guest wc.
On the first floor are a family bathroom and three bedrooms, all with carpets and fitted modern wardrobes, including a main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a double and a single.
Further standout accommodation can be found on the second floor, where a seamless conversion has transformed the attic into a generously proportioned (17’ x 14’) versatile living space suitable for many purposes such as a den, games room, studio, home office or children’s playroom to mention just a few.
Outside there’s off-street parking for two cars to the front and an attractive, well-maintained garden to the rear. This includes a south-facing patio, ideal for family barbecues, entertaining friends or simply sitting out in the sun.
Surrounded by greens and communal areas, the property is conveniently located just a short walk from a neighbourhood shopping centre. It’s also less than 2km from Delgany village centre and within easy reach of the many shops, schools, services and amenities nearby Greystones has to offer.
Built to high standards by the Cosgrave Group and wonderfully improved and enhanced by the current owners, call us today to arrange a viewing of this must-see property.
46 Church Drive, Eden Gate, Delgany, Co. Wicklow HY24
- Entrance hall with stairs to first floor
- Lounge to front of property
- Spacious contemporary open plan kitchen/dining/living area with extensive storage, integrated appliances and sliding glass doors leading to rear garden
- Separate utility room with floor and wall storage units and appliances
- Guest wc with whb
- Landing with hot press and stairs to second floor
- Bedroom 1 (main), at front of house, with built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, wc and whb
- Bedroom 2 (double), at rear of house, with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (single), at rear of house, with built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom with shower/bath, wc, whb and fitted mirror
- Exceptionally spacious living space (17’ x 14’), suitable for a wide variety of purposes, with built built-in drawers and shelving
- Cobblelock drive to front
- Wooden deck at front
- South facing rear garden
- Sun patio immediately outside kitchen/diner
- Timber garden shed
- Stepping stone path to shed
- Outstanding family home, presented in impeccable, turnkey condition throughout
- All appliances, kitchen units, carpets, curtains, furnishings, décor, tiling, flooring, bathroom fittings and sanitary ware maintained to high standard
- Near new contemporary kitchen with extensive floor and wall storage units with solid wooden doors, granite work tops and stainless steel sink
- Siemens gas hob
- Complete range of integrated kitchen appliances included in sale
- Appliances comprise gas hob with extractor fan (Electrolux), electric double-oven (Zanussi), microwave (Bosch), fridge/freezer (Electrolux) and dishwasher (Zanussi)
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer in utility room
- Solid cherrywood internal doors
- uPVC double-glazed windows and exterior doors
- Solid hardwood balustrading
- All bedrooms provided with contemporary built-in wardrobes
- Highest quality floor and wall tiles throughout
- Quality floor tiles in hall, kitchen/diner, utility room and all bathrooms
- Quality carpets on stairs, landings and all bedrooms
- Tasteful décor in soft, neutral colours, enhancing natural light
- Drapes, curtains or blinds in all rooms
- Recessed downlighters throughout
- Natural gas central heating
- Superior standard of finish throughout
- Off-street parking for two cars on front driveway
- Rear includes well-tended lawn, shurbs and planting areas
- South facing rear aspect ideal for attracting all day sun
- Patio running full length of rear of property accessed from kitchen/diner
- Timber garden shed
- Extensive landscaping throughout the development
- Communal areas of Eden Gate maintained to high standard
- Managed by Wyse
Built by Cosgrave, 46 Church Drive Delgany forms part of the award-winning Eden Gate development, which offers an abundance of green space for children to play and a convenient créche, while CCTV and Neighbourhood Watch enhance the security of the community. The nearby local neighbourhood shopping centre includes a hairdressers, takeaway and convenience store. Home to restaurants, pubs, a bakery, fishmonger and organic greengrocer, Delgany village is just 2km away, while the many schools, shops, services, restaurants, sporting facilities and amenities of nearby Greystones and Bray are all within easy driving distance. Eden Gate also an easy commute to Dublin, with the Greystones DART station, the Aircoach and the main N11 route both close by.