4 Ashton Wood Bray
|Area: 1,281sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €395,000|
|Type: Extended semi-detached house||Location: Quiet cul-de-sac 3 minutes’ drive from Bray Main Stree|
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a mature residential development close to the N11, this extended property has undergone significant improvement works that have increased the overall floor area by almost 40 percent.
Comprising 1,281 square feet across three floors, accommodation is considerably above average for a typical three-bedroomed home, thanks to the addition of a porch at the front, a light-filled sunroom to the rear and an attic conversion that has created 172 square feet of additional versatile living space on the top floor.
On the ground floor there’s a living room to the front of the house, entrance hallway, guest wc and a good-sized kitchen-diner in open-plan configuration with the sunroom to create a large family space at the heart of the home.
Upstairs are three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, a family bathroom, landing with hot press and stairs leading to the converted attic on the second floor.
Outside, the drive to the front provides off-street parking for two cars, while a well-maintained, low-maintenance sun patio to the rear is ideally placed to make the most of the property’s south-west facing aspect.
Ashton Wood is a quiet residential development within easy reach of Bray’s many shops, schools, services and recreational amenities. Call us today to arrange a viewing of a great family home.
4 Ashton Wood Bray, Co. Wicklow A98F6X2
- Front porch (6 x 1.7 ft): with sliding door and tiled floor
- Entrance hall (16.4 x 6.8 ft): with wooden flooring
- Living room (14.9 x 11 ft): with picture window overlooking front of property, wooden flooring, inset ceiling lights and open fireplace with marble mantle, surround and hearth
- Large kitchen/diner (17.2 x 8.6 ft): with full range of integrated appliances, extensive built-in storage units and countertop space, spotlights, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel drainer/double sink, tiled floor and double doors leading to living room
- Spacious sunroom (15.4 x 12.3 ft): with vaulted ceiling, Velux roof windows and extensive windows looking into back garden to create a feeling of light and space.
- Guest bathroom (5.9 x 3.5 ft) with whb and wc
- Bedroom 1 (10.7 x 10.6 ft): at rear of house with built-in wardrobe, carpet and spotlights
- Bedroom 2 (12.4 x 11 ft): at front with built-in wardrobe, carpet and spotlights
- Bedroom 3 (8.5 x 8 ft): at front with built-in wardrobe, carpet and spotlights
- Family bathroom (6.8 x 6.2 ft): with corner walk-in Mira shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail and floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Landing with carpet, hot press and stairs to second floor
- Landing (3.3 x 3.1 ft)
- Attic room (11.9 x 11.4 ft): versatile additional living with carpet, Velux roof windows and under-eave storage
- Bathroom (6.1 x 4 ft): with whb and wc
- Low-maintenance gravelled front garden with hard surface driveway providing off-street parking for two cars
- Rear garden (not overlooked) bounded by fence and mature trees, with hard surface immediately to rear of house, steps leading to raised paved patio area, feature planting area and timber shed
- Well-maintained property in walk-in condition
- Kitchen accommodates full range of appliances – hob/oven/extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine
- Double-glazed uPVC windows and exterior doors throughout
- Oil-fired central heating with Grant boiler
- Pale, neutral décor throughout, enhancing feeling of light and space
- Window blinds, curtains and drapes
- TV connections available
- Peaceful cul-de-sac location
- South-west facing rear aspect
- Raised patio area and timber shed in rear garden
- Gated side entrance and passageway, providing exterior access between front and rear gardens and discreet storage area for bins
- Mature trees throughout development
- Extensive amenity greens
Ashton Wood is a mature and much sought-after residential development enhanced by well-maintained, attractive communal green areas and trees. It is conveniently located off Herbert Road, just a few minutes’ drive from Bray’s Main Street with its many shops, cafés, pubs and restaurants. The town’s numerous amenities include an excellent choice of primary and secondary schools, sporting facilities, the Mermaid Theatre, regenerated seafront and frequent public transport. There’s a bus stop for the 145 to Dublin around the corner on Kilbride Lane, while the property is a short drive to Bray DART station. The N11/M11 is close by, making for an easy motoring commute to Dublin, the Wicklow hinterland and the M50.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Dooley Auctioneers 01 20 10 300