38 Church Avenue Eden Gate Delgany
|Area: 1,122 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €400,000|
|Type: Mid-terrace Townhouse||Location: Approx 2 km from Delgany village centre|
Set in a quiet cul de sac, this smart mid-terrace townhouse enjoys a great location within the award-winning Eden Gate development just a short walk from a neighbourhood shopping centre. It’s also less than 2km from Delgany village centre and within easy reach of the many services and amenities nearby Greystones has to offer.
Bright and airy, well maintained and immaculately presented throughout, accommodation comprises an inviting kitchen/dining room, spacious living room, entrance hall, three bedrooms (one ensuite) and a family bathroom.
The property also has excellent potential to add further living space by following the example of neighbouring homeowners and converting the attic and/or extending onto the patio area at the rear of the house.
Outside, there are well-maintained, low maintenance gardens to the front and back, while the wider development features a pleasing array of large and well-managed amenity spaces, including one directly opposite the property. Built by the Cosgrave Group, this is a superior modern home, which offers that winning combination of quality finish and high construction standards that are the hallmark of this much sought after development.
Call now to arrange a viewing.
38 Church Avenue Eden Gate Delgany
- Welcoming entrance hall with stairs leading to first floor
- Light filled kitchen-diner at front of property with fully integrated modern fitted kitchen storage units with marble counter tops and appliances
- Spacious lounge overlooking rear garden
- Large main bedroom with ensuite bathoom with walk-in shower
- Two additional bedrooms (both doubles)
- Family bathroom
- Landing with hot press and access to attic via Stira staircase
- Attic offers potential to add further living space (subject to planning approval)
- Low maintenance garden to front
- Cobblelock driveway with off-street parking for two cars
- Wooden deck to front acessed from dining room
- Timber garden shed
- Good-sized rear garden with patio accessed from lounge
- Potential to extend onto patio area in rear garden without planning permission (provided extension does not exceed 40 sq m)
- Gas hob, electric oven (Zanussi) and extractor fan
- Full range of additional kitchen appliances included in sale – dishwasher and washing machine (both installed within past year) and fridge/freezer (all Zanussi) and Bosch microwave
- Quality stone floor tiling in kitchen-diner
- Recently fitted carpets on stairs
- Quality floor and wall tiling in bathrooms
- Solid timber flooring all other rooms
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Solid, fire safety doors
- Recess down lighters
- Gas-fired central heating
- Quality curtains or pull-down blinds in all rooms
- Superior standard of finish throughout
- Painting, decorating and soft furnishings to high standard
- Soft, neutral colours enhance natural light
- TV connection
- Security alarm
- Communal areas of Eden Gate managed by Wyse
Eden Gate is a superb, family-friendly development offering an abundance of green space for children to play and a convenient créche, while CCTV and Neighbourhood Watch enhance the security of the development. Nearby local shops include a hairdressers, takeway and convenience store. Home to restaurants, pubs, a bakery, a fishmongers and an organic greengrocers, Delgany village is just 2km away, while the many schools, shops, services, restaurants, sporting facilities and amenities of nearby Greystones and Bray are all within easy driving distance. It’s also an easy commute to Dublin, with the Greystones DART station, the Aircoach and the main N11 route both close by.
VIEWING: By appointment only