37 Beachdale Kilcoole
|Area: 1,176sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: SOLD|
|Type: Semi-detached house||Location: A short walk from Kilcoole village centre|
Tastefully decorated and presented to a high standard throughout, this well-maintained family home has been greatly enhanced by a large side extension to create additional ground floor living space. As substantial as it is versatile, this space is currently in use as a second reception room, but could easily be sub-divided into two smaller rooms, making it suitable for a wide variety of purposes such as a playroom, study, home office, a teenagers’ den and/or additional bedrooms.
Also downstairs are a good-sized entrance hall, a well-proportioned lounge and a bright, spacious open-plan kitchen-dining room. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes), including a well-furnished main bedroom with oodles of floor-to-ceiling storage space, an exceptionally well-appointed family bathroom, and a landing with hot press and access to the attic.
Outside, there’s a sizeable, low maintenance sunny back garden, while the front garden provides off-street parking, set off by a colourful and eye-catching gravelled planting scheme.
Located in a cul de sac within a mature residential development featuring expansive and well-maintained green spaces, the property is an easy walk from all the shops and services of Kilcoole village centre, and well served by a good choice of local schools. Ideal as a family home, starter home or investment property, call us today to arrange a viewing.
37 Beachdale Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow
- Good-sized entrance hall with stairs to upper floor
- Well-proportioned lounge overlooking front garden
- 2nd reception room, suitable for variety of purposes
- Spacious, open-plan kitchen-dining room overlooking back garden
- Landing with hot press and attic access
- Main bedroom with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes on two walls
- Double bedroom with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe
- Single bedroom with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe
- Family bathroom with whb, wc, walk-in shower cubicle, tiled floor and floor-to-ceiling tiling on all walls
- Well-maintained and beautifully presented throughout
- Large, versatile extension suitable for many purposes, including certified bedrooms use
- Modern, integrated kitchen with fitted units and countertop space
- Ample space to accommodate full range of appliances
- Quality tiled floor in kitchen and bathroom
- Carpet on stairs
- Quality laminate timber flooring in all other rooms
- All flooring in excellent condition
- Oil-fired central heating
- Tastefully decorated in pale shades and pastel colours throughout to enhance natural light
- uPVC exterior doors and windows
- Net curtain in kitchen, fitted blinds in all other rooms
- Sliding glass doors leading from both dining room and 2nd reception to rear garden
- Free TV service (aerial)
- Cable/WiFi TV connection also available
- Low-maintenance gravelled gardens to front and rear
- Colourful, planting scheme to front
- Sunny rear aspect
- Attractive fencing
- Central heating boiler protected by block-built housing
- Large timber garden shed
- Drive providing off-street parking
The property is set in a secluded cul-de-sac within the mature Beachdale development, just a short walk from Kilcoole village with its excellent choice of shops, restaurants, schools, churches and pub. Combining a village feel with close proximity to Dublin, Kilcoole has a train service linking it to the city, while the nearby N11 and Greystones DART station offer further commuter options. Kilcoole is also within easy reach of the major centres of Greystones and Bray, and well placed to avail of the many sporting amenities North Wicklow has to offer, including golf, rugby, football, GAA, sea angling, sailing, tennis and a leisure centre.
VIEWING: By appointment only