36 Southern Cross Business Park Bray
|Area: 2,298sq ft||Bedrooms: N/A||Price: €225,000|
|Type: Mixed use office/light industrial unit||Location: Off Boghall Road in Bray, close to the N11/M11 and M50|
Currently fitted out entirely for office uese, this spacious and versatile unit can easily be adapted to a wide variety of purposes, combining office, warehousing and light industrial use as required.
The secure, glazed ground floor entrance porch leads into a lobby from which stairs ascend to the first floor and a corridor leads to the ground floor.
At the ground level, the bulk of the floor area is taken up by a single, open plan office space (Open Plan Area 1), with a secure entrance door opening out onto the rear of the premises, built in storage and a spiral staircase providing alternative access to the first floor.
This open plan area leads directly onto a smaller office unit (Office number 1) at the front of the building, with another (2) to the side. Ground floor accommodation is completed by a third office (3) and two WCs, all accessed from the corridor leading from the entrance porch.
The first floor features a landing at the top of the stairs leading to a large reception area, off which are two offices (4 and 5) to the front and a large, second open plan area, with a further office unit (6) and a canteen with fitted kitchen off this. First floor accommodation is completed by a further office to the rear (7), two more WCs and an IT communications and cable room.
An electric roller shutter positioned at the rear of the property can be used to direct access for loading, delivery and other purposes.
The entire unit is well equipped with integrated power and telephone-internet ports. The Southern Cross Business Park is a well maintained development, set in a very accessible location conveniently close to the N11/M11 and M50. This makes it an ideal choice for companies seeking a modern, well-equipped working environment with easy access to the Dublin, Rosslare and elsewhere.
36 Southern Cross Business Park Bray, Co. Wicklow
- Secure glazed entrance porch: 6.6 x 3.3’
- Lobby: 8.25 x 3.25’
- Corridor: 45 x 3.25’
- Open Plan Area 1: 16.25 x 57.5’
- Office 1 (to front): 16.25 x 8.65’
- Office 2: (to side): 12 x 8.65’
- Office 3 (to rear): 19.5 x 8.65’
- WC 1
- WC 2
- Reception: 20 x 12’
- Open Plan Area 2: 16.25 x 18.5’
- Office 4 (to front): 12 x 11.5’
- Office 5 (to front): 12 x 12’
- Office 6: (to side): 8 x 8’
- Office 7 (to rear): 19.5 x 8.65’
- Staff canteen with fitted kitchen: 15.25 x 9’
- WC 3
- WC 4
- IT/Cable Room: 8.25 x 6.5’
- Versatile, easily adaptable working spaces, suitable for many uses
- Numerous power and telephone/internet ports integrated throughout unit
- Allocated parking
- Customer/visitor parking available within the business park
- Recessed ceiling lights provide goodood illumination in all office areas
- Carpet on stairs and in all offices
- Wired for electric storage heating
- Bright office accommodation
- Premises ready for immediate use
- Well maintained business park popular with a diverse range of companies
- Details of rates and management fees available on request
Southern Cross Business Park is off the Boghall Road in Bray, Co. Wicklow, approximately 2km from the town centre and five minutes’ drive from the N11/M11 and M50, making it a very accessible location and an ideal base for any business. It’s approximately 25km south of Dublin City and Port, 6.5km north of Greystones, under an hour from the airport and less than two from Rosslare. The property comes with allocated parking and is served by excellent public transport facilities.
VIEWING: By appointment only