31 Cherry Glade Delgany
|Area: 1,227 sq ft||Bedrooms: 4||Price: PoA|
|Type: End-of-row semi-detached house||Location: 2 km from Greystones town centre|
Located in a quiet and mature cul-de-sac setting within the popular Delgany Wood development, this bright and airy contemporary end-house family home is conveniently located just a few minutes drive from the centres of both Greystones and Delgany.
Completed circa 2005 by Woods Builders to the highest standards of modern construction and design, the property is well maintained and in spotless condition throughout, having been completely repainted in neutral tones to emphasise the feeling of light and space.
Downstairs accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hall leading to a well-proportioned living room/lounge to the front of the house. This in turn connects via double doors to a dining room at the rear. When opened up, these doors create a large, single open-plan space, ideal for entertaining. This feeling of spaciousness continues through to a large modern kitchen, set out in open plan configuration with the dining room. Overlooking a large Indian sandstone patio to the rear, the kitchen was extended when the property was constructed and additionally illuminated by a bespoke Velux roof window. The ground floor is completed by a larger than average guest bathroom and understair storage.
Upstairs, there are four bedrooms, including a main with ensuite bathroom at the front and a single bedroom, also to the front, with built-in desk and shelving for use as a home office but easily replaced by a wardrobe. There are two further bedrooms (both doubles) to the rear and a family bathroom, while the landing also provides access to a generous floored attic space. Subject to planning regulation, this is ideal for conversion into additional living space, something that has already been done by a number of neighbouring homeowners.
Outside, the low-maintenance back garden (not overlooked) is set out with the aforementioned patio, framed by steps leading to a raised timber sun deck, newly replaced and an ideal sun trap thanks to the property’s southwest-facing rear aspect. Thanks to the property’s position as an end-of-row house, this patio space is significantly larger than that of most homes in the development and, subject to planning permission, offers potential to further extend.
To the front, a good-sized garden set out in lawn allows the property to be comfortably set back from the road and ample space for a long tarmac drive providing off-street parking for two cars.
Set amid beautifully landscaped greens and tree-lined walkways, the property is located close to Delgany National School, within walking distance of the village centre and just five minutes’ drive from the centre of Greystones, with all its restaurants, cafés, shops, amenities and services.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this must-see family home.
31 Cherry Glade, Delgany Wood, Delgany, Co. Wicklow A63AK76
- Welcoming entrance hall with stairs to first floor and understairs storage
- Lounge overlooking front with feature open fireplace with timber polished mantel, and black marble hearth and surround
- Dining room with double glass doors leading out into back garden
- Fully fitted, integrated modern kitchen
- Downstairs guest bathroom off entrance hall, with wc, whb, tiled floor and splashback
- Landing with attic access and hot press
- Bedroom 1: Main, overlooking front, with built-in floor-to-ceiling mirrored wardrobes
- Ensuite bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, walk-in shower with folding glass door, wc, whb, tiled floor and fitted cabinet with mirrored doors, glass shelving and recess lights
- Bedroom 2: Single, overlooking front, with built-in desk and shelving
- Bedroom 3: Double, at rear with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double, at rear with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe and fitted shelves
- Family bathroom with wc, whb, bath with shower and floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Spacious floored attic with folding Stira attic ladder for ease of access
- Well maintained contemporary family home, completed to highest standards of construction, finish and design
- Newly redecorated to high standard throughout
- Spacious, modern, integrated kitchen accommodating full range of appliances
- Appliances include Neff hob and oven, Whirlpool extractor fan, Hoover fridge-freezer, dishwasher and Bosch washing machine
- Extensive fitted floor and wall kitchen storage units, tiled splashbacks, plus ample countertop space with stainless steel double sink and drainer
- Large attic suitable for conversion into additional living space (subject to planning regulation)
- uPVC double-glazed windows and exterior doors throughout
- Large downstairs wc with ample storage room
- Solid oak wide plank flooring in hall, lounge/living room and dining room
- Carpet on stairs, landing and main bedroom
- Quality floor tiling in kitchen, and ensuite and guest bathrooms
- Custom fitted blinds or curtains in all rooms, including front entrance door
- Recessed ceiling lights in hall, kitchen and lounge
- Built-in desk/shelvlng in Bedroom 2 can be easily converted to wardrobe space
- Quality built-in wardrobes in all other bedrooms
- TV connections
- Gas-fired central heating
- Not overlooked
- Located close to child friendly green area
- Well maintained tarmac driveway to front with ample parking for two cars
- Rear garden with low maintenance Indian Sandstone patio
- Timber stairs leading from patio to spacious sun deck, with mature shrubs
- Garden shed
- Gated side entrance providing outdoor access between front and rear
31 Cherry Glade Delgany enjoys a peaceful setting just across the road from a family-friendly green, surrounded by an abundance of mature tree and leafy footpaths. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within in the much sought-after Delgany Wood development, it is just a short drive from both Greystones and Delgany village centres, with their excellent choice of shops, cafés, restaurants, boutiques, amenities and services. The property is also within walking distance of nearby Killincarrig village with its shop and popular pub.There’s an excellent choice of schools in the area, including nearby Delgany National School and a wide selection of schools in Greystones. The property is also an easy commute from Dublin, with Greystones DART station, the Aircoach and the main N11/M11 connecting to the M50 all close by.
VIEWING: By appointment only