3 Drummin Rise Delgany
|Area: 2,000 sq ft||Bedrooms: 4||Price: €625,000|
|Type: Detached three-storey house||Location: 1km from Delgany village centre|
Set in a peaceful yet convenient cul-de-sac directly opposite an attractive amenity green, this spacious family home, built in 2002, has undergone over €200,000 worth of improvement works completed by the current owners. These include a well-executed attic conversion that has added over 220 square feet of versatile second floor living space.
Downstairs, a seamless sunroom extension and a redesigned kitchen-diner combine with the adjoining dining room to create a light-filled family living space at the heart of the home.
An entrance porch was added at the front of the house and the back garden was professionally landscaped. This integrates perfectly with the kitchen/diner/sunroom space to create an inviting ‘room outside’ – the ideal place for barbecues, gatherings with friends or simply basking on sunny days.
Tastefully decorated and furnished, the property features spacious and well-proportioned rooms throughout. These include a welcoming entrance hall, guest bathroom and large sitting room completing the downstairs accommodation. Upstairs are four spacious bedrooms, including the main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a large double and two good-sized singles, along with a large family bathroom.
On the second floor that versatile attic conversion lends itself to all kinds of possibilities, from a home office or study, to hobby room, den or even a home cinema.
Set amid landscaped greens and tree-lined walkways, 3 Drummin Rise is located just around the corner from Delgany National School and within walking distance of the village centre. Call us today to arrange a viewing of this must-see property.
BER: D1 BER Cert Nr: 111968350 Perf: 240.3 kWh/m²/yr
3 Drummin Rise Delgany Wood, Delgany, Co. Wicklow A63NP73
- Porch (6 x 6.2 ft)
- Tiled entrance hall (21 x 7 ft): with stairs leading to upper floor, including designer understair pullout drawers providing additional storage space
- Tiled sitting room (18.6 x 12.7 ft): with feature bay window overlooking green to front, coving and flame-effect feature gas fireplace with marble mantle, hearth and surround
- Fitted contemporary kitchen (19.4 x 15.5 ft): in open-plan configuration with dining room and sunroom, with large island unit/breakfast bar, extensive storage, quality wall/floor tiling and countertops, fitted mirror, inset ceiling lights, coving and complete range of fully integrated modern appliances
- Dining room (12.1 x 11 ft): currenty in use as lounge, with inset ceiling lights, coving and glass double double doors opening out onto rear garden patio
- Sunroom (18 x 15 ft): with inset ceiling lights, quality floor tiling, glass double doors opening onto patio and vaulted timber celing with two skylights creating light and space
- Guest bathroom (5.4 x 3.6 ft): with floor and wall tiling, wc and whb
- Stairs with timber balustrade leading to first floor landing
- Landing (14.1 x 4.5 ft): with hot press and stairs to second floor
- Main bedroom (15.1 x 11.1 ft): with feature bay window overlooking green to front, mirrored sliderobes, coving and timber flooring
- Ensuite bathroom (7.4 x 6.7): with wc, whb, floor-to-ceiling tiling and walk-in glass shower cubicle with Aspirante shower
- Bedroom 2 (9.9 x 8.4 ft): with window overlooking back garden, built-in wardrobe, coving and timber flooring
- Bedroom 3 (11.7 x 10.6): overlooking back garden, built-in wardrobe, coving and timber flooring
- Bedroom 4 (9 x 7.6 ft): overlooking green to front, with coving and timber flooring
- Family bathroom (6.8 x 6.3 ft): with wc, whb, floor-to-ceiling tiling, heated towel rail and walk-in glass shower cubicle with Aspirante shower
- Landing (7.5 x 4.2 ft)
- Attic conversion (14. x 9.2 ft + 9.1 x 7.1 ft): Extensive, versatile living space, ideal for a wide variety of purposes, with two Velux rooflight windows, timber flooring, built-in storage and under eave roof storage
- Bathroom (7.4 x 6.5 ft): with wc, whb, floor-to-ceiling tiling, heated towel rail and walk-in glass shower cubicle with Aspirante shower
- 3 floors of accommodation includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a guest WC
- Comprehensive range of fully integrated modern kitchen appliances includes electric Rangemaster range with extractor fan, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Fitted floor/wall storage units
- Extensive marble countertop space with integrated marble drainer and sink
- Large island unit/breakfast bar
- Mirrored sliding wardrobes
- Quality marble floor tiling throughout ground floor and all three upstairs bathrooms
- Quality timber flooring in bedrooms and landings
- Carpeted stairs
- Radiator covers throughout property
- Coving throughout
- Extensive storage space
- Sea views from two front bedrooms
- Security cameras (compatible with mobile phone access app)
- Quality uPVC double-glazed windows and exterior doors
- South-facing rear aspect ideally positioned to flood sunroom, kitchen-diner and back garden with light
- Custom-fitted curtains, drapes and window blinds throughout
- Inset ceiling lights on ground floor
- Quality finish and high standard of decoration throughout
- TV connections
- Gas-fired central heating (town gas)
- Property set in quiet cul-de-sac directly opposite large green area patio areas
- Low maintenance gardens, with gravelled areas to both front and rear
- Mature plants, shrubs and trees
- Sunny, south-facing rear aspect, with patio immediately adjoining sunroom and second sun spot on far side of garden
- Rear garden includes wooden shed
- Tarmac driveway with parking for 3 cars
- Outside lighting (security and decorative)
- Gated side entrances to either side of house
Delgany Wood is a popular, family-friendly modern development enhanced by an abundance of leafy green space. Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac directly opposite a well-tended green, the property is just 3 minutes’ drive (1km) from the centre of Delgany village with its inviting choice of restaurants and shops, including a bakery, fishmongers and an organic greengrocer. There is an excellent selection of schools in the immediate catchment area, including Delgany National School right around the corner. Also within easy reach is a choice of further schools, along with the many shops, services, restaurants, sporting facilities and amenities nearby Greystones (5 minutes’ drive) and Bray (10 minutes) have to offer. The property is also an easy commute from Dublin, with Greystones DART station, the Aircoach and the main N11/M11 connecting to the M50 all close by.
On the N11 heading south, take the exit for Delgany. Proceed through the village and continue along the R762 past Convent Road and Elsinore before taking a left hand turn into Delgany Wood Avenue, just after Delgany National School. Take the 2nd left into Drummin Rise, then follow this road up the hill and take a right. Continue to the end of the cul-de-sac where No. 3 is located on the left hand side.
VIEWING: By appointment only