29 Charlesland Court Greystones
|Area: 1,160 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: PoA|
|Type: End-of-terrace house||Location: Popular development on the south side of Greystones|
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location overlooking a green and just a few steps away from extensive scenic parklands and walking trails, this attractive end-of-terrace house is a great choice for anyone seeking a ready-to-move-in home tucked away in this quiet corner of the very popular Charlesland development.
Built and finished to a high standard with a host of modern features, downstairs accommodation comprises an entrance hall, guest wc, a spacious living room to the front of the house, and a large light-filled kitchen-dining room to the rear. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, including the main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, and a family bathroom. A conversion friendly attic that lends itself to a variety of possible uses offers further exciting possibilities.
Outside, sliding double doors open out onto a deck overlooking a good-sized west-facing rear garden, ideal for attracting afternoon and evening sun. To the front, a cobbelock driveway provides ample off street parking.
An ideal choice for families, the property is set within well-maintained and extensive amenity spaces that are a hallmark of the much sought after Charlesland development. These include landscaped greens, mature trees, walks, trails, planting areas and a children’s playground. The property is just a few doors away from a créche.
Call us today to arrange a viewing.
29 Charlesland Court Greystones, Co. Wicklow A63TK63
- Entrance hall with stairs leading to upper floor
- Spacious and well-proportioned lounge/living room at front of property with flame-effect gas-fired feature fireplace
- Fully fitted, integrated kitchen with breakfast bar in open plan configuration with dining room
- Guest bathroom with wc and whb
- Main bedroom at rear with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom off main bedroom, with shower, wc and whb
- Second bedroom (double) at front with built-in wardrobe
- Third bedroom (single) at front
- Family bathroom with wc, whb and bath/shower
- Landing with additional storage, hot press and access to attic
- Property in good condition, redecorated within past year
- Fitted kitchen with tiled splashbacks and integrated stainless steel sink, and ample floor and wall storage units, and counter top space
- Gas-fired hob with extractor fan
- Complete range of integrated modern kitchen appliances (fridge-freezer, dishwasher (Thor), electric oven and microwave (both Smeg) and washing machine (Indesit)
- Walk-in storage/pantry off kitchen
- Feature fireplace in living room with flame effect gas fire with polished marble surround, hearth and mantel
- Tiled floors in bathroom and kitchen/diner
- Laminate wood floor in all other rooms
- Quality built-in wardrobes
- Gas-fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Quality fittings and sanitary ware in all bathrooms
- Quality tiling in kitchen and bathrooms
- TV connection
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Ample off-street parking to front of property
- West facing back garden attracts afternoon and evening sun
- Sun deck accessed from dining room
- Green spaces and communal areas maintained to high standard
Charlesland is an exceptionally well-managed development offering many family-friendly features including numerous green spaces, children’s playground, extensive parklands, and wooded walks and trails. The property is situated just a short distance from a modern neighbourhood shopping centre that includes a large supermarket, pharmacy, hair and beauty salon, pizza takeaway and fitness studio.
Excellent roads, cycle paths and footpaths put the development within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants, marina and other recreational amenities of nearby Greystones town centre. There’s also a superb choice of local schools and sporting facilities, including golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and the nearby Shoreline Leisure Centre. The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting Charlesland within easy commuting distance of Dublin. Bus and DART services provide excellent public transport links.
VIEWING: By appointment only