278 Charlesland Park Greystones
|Area: 805 sq ft||Bedrooms: 2||Price: €295,000|
|Type: Mid-terrace Townhouse||Location: Popular development on the south side of Greystones|
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this modern property is located close to all the amenities this much sought after development has to offer, making it perfectly suited to enjoy the best of modern living.
A standout feature is the large open plan area at the rear of the property combining living and dining space with a modern integrated kitchen, all flooded with light streaming through double glass doors leading out into the west-facing rear garden.
Downstairs accommodation is completed by a well-proportioned lounge to the front of the property, a guest wc and an entrance lobby. Upstairs are two large bedrooms, a family bathroom and a landing with hot press off.
Thanks to the presence of a conversion friendly attic (currently accessed from the landing), this property also offers the exciting the prospect of adding further living space, as has already been done by several neighbouring home owners.
The property is set within well-maintained and extensive amenity spaces that are a hallmark of this popular development with its succession of greens, mature trees and planting areas.
278 Charlesland Park Greystones
- Front door opening into entrance lobby with interior door opening into lounge
- Spacious and well-proportioned lounge at front of property with flame-effect gas-fired feature fireplace
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/living room with double glass doors opening onto patio at rear of property
- Fully fitted integrated modern kitchen in open plan configuration with living/dining room
- Stairs leading to upper floor
- Landing with hot press off and access to attic
- Main bedroom at rear with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom (double) at front with built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom with wc, whb and bath/shower
- Fitted kitchen with floor and wall storage units, counter top space, tiled splashbacks and integrated stainless steel sink
- Gas-fired hob with extractor fan and electric oven
- Complete range of modern kitchen appliances (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine)
- Feature fireplace in living room with flame effect gas fire with polished marble surround, hearth and mantel
- Solid walnut flooring in dining room
- Tiled floors and walls in bathrooms
- All bedrooms have large, quality built-in wardrobe space
- Gas-fired central heating
- Timber framed double glazed windows throughout
- Quality fittings and sanitary ware in all bathrooms
- Newly redecorated throughout in neutral pastel colours to enhance feeling of light and space
- Quality tiling in kitchen and bathrooms
- Cable TV connection
- Cobblelock drive provides off street parking
- Convenient, additional ample parking directly outside
- West facing back garden benefits from sun in the latter part of day
- Patio in back garden
- Low maintenance gravelled area
- Garden shed
Charlesland is an exceptionally well-managed and maintained development offering many features including several family-friendly green areas, children’s playground, wooded walks and trails. The property is situated just a short distance from a modern neighbourhood shopping centre that includes a large supermarket, pharmacy, hair and beauty salon, pizza takeaway and fitness studio. Excellent roads, cycle paths and footpaths put the development within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants, marina and other recreational amenities of Greystones. There’s also a superb choice of local schools and sporting facilities, including golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and the nearby Shoreline Leisure Centre. The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting Charlesland within easy commuting distance of Dublin. Bus and DART services provide excellent public transport links.
VIEWING: By appointment only