261 Charlesland Wood Greystones
|Area: 1,210 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €369,000 SALE AGREED|
|Type: Terraced house||Location: Greystones, Co. Wicklow|
Presented in immaculate condition throughout, this three-bedroom family home enjoys a great position overlooking a family-friendly green in the mature and highly sought-after development of Charlesland. It comes with a bright, modern kitchen/diner, generously proportioned rooms and a large, enclosed rear garden with wooden deck. Subject to planning approval, the spacious attic could easily be converted to offer additional living space for a growing family, as has been done in a number of properties nearby. This end townhouse, which was designed and built to be substantially larger than most other houses in the development, is connected only by the entrance foyer of the adjacent townhouse. It’s within easy reach of Greystones with its bistros, shops and restaurants, not to mention the beautiful beach and harbour. There’s a great choice of schools at all levels in the immediate vicinity, and the DART, regular bus service and proximity to the N11/M11 make commuting a breeze. Call us now to arrange a viewing.
- Large, welcoming entrance hall
- Large, spacious kitchen/diner with porcelain tiles and double doors opening on to a stylish wooden deck and enclosed rear garden
- Fully integrated kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven and extraction unit
- Generously proportioned living room with open fireplace
- Downstairs wc
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 with built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom
- Overlooking a family friendly green
- Well maintained and presented in immaculate condition throughout
- Attic ideal for conversion to provide extra living space
- Gas-fired central heating
- Double-glazed windows throughout
- Private, large south east-facing rear garden with stylish wooden deck
- Cobblelock driveway with ample off-street parking space for two cars
Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac, 261 Charlesland Wood Greystones faces on to a lovely family-friendly green area. It’s close to shops and restaurants, the pretty Greystones harbour and a choice of highly regarded schools. Sporting facilities in the vicinity include golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing, walking and cycling trails and all the amenities of the Shoreline Leisure Centre nearby. Local bus and DART services make commuting easy, while the N11 and the M50 are a short drive away.
Following south along the N11, take the Greystones exit after the Delgany exit. Follow the road, going through three roundabouts. At the fourth roundabout, turn left into Charlesland, taking the 3rd exit and proceed up the road with the amenity green to your left. Charlesland Wood is the second right.
VIEWING: By appointment only