25 Ledwidge Crescent Bray
|Area: 920 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: SOLD|
|Type: Semi-detached house||Location: On the northern side of Bray, close to local schools, shops and amenities|
While in need of extensive modernisation and refurbishment, this property will richly reward any such investment thanks to its tremendous conversion potential and a highly convenient location in a mature setting close to an excellent range of amenities.
Currently comprising a good sized entrance hall, two large reception rooms and a small kitchen downstairs, with three bedrooms (two of them doubles) and a family bathroom upstairs, this is a property with obvious appeal as a starter home for a couple or young family. But that’s not the whole story, for thanks to the presence of good-sized gardens to the front, side and rear, there are wonderful possibilities (subject to planning regulation) to extend.
For a growing family, there’s also an opportunity to create additional living space by converting the attic, subject to planning approval, as has been done in neighbouring homes.
Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac, the property enjoys views towards a large nearby green space, and is just a short walk from supermarkets, schools and all the amenities the town centre has to offer.
25 Ledwidge Crescent Bray Co. Wicklow A98 WY62
- Good sized entrance hall
- Sitting room to front of property with feature fireplace
- Second reception to rear, ideal for conversion into kitchen/diner
- Small existing kitchen at rear, perfect for conversion into utiliity room
- Bedroom 1: Spacious main bedroom to front
- Bedroom 2: Large double bedroom to rear
- Bedroom 3: Single bedroom to front
- Family bathroom
- Landing with hot press
- Conversion-friendly attic space
- Good sized gardens to front, side and rear
- Mature boundary hedges
- One off-street parking space to front of house, accessed via gated entrance
- Further (on-street) parking directly to front of property
- Scope to create additional off street parking on front/side garden
- Excellent conversion potential
- uPVC double glazed windows to front of house
- Feature fireplace in living room with open fire, cast iron surround, wooden hearth and marble hearth
- Solid timber floor in living room
- Bathroom with shower/bath with electric shower, wc and whb
- Built-in wardrobe space in two larger bedrooms
- Conversion friendly attic
- Potential to extend to rear of property
25 Ledwidge Crescent is set in a quiet, cul de sac location in a mature development at the northern end of Bray only a few steps from an extensive green and just two minutes walk from Dublin Road. This puts the property within easy walking distance of a wide range of shops, supermarkets and services including Lidl on the Dublin Road and Castle Street Shopping Centre (SuperValu). Bus stops for the 145 route to Dublin and 185 to Dun Laoghaire are both just a short walk away, while the property is also conveniently close to Bray’s Main Street, the regenerated seafront, DART station, sporting facilities and the many the other amenities Bray has to offer. An excellent choice of schools includes a new nearby educational campus due to open off Dublin Road. Close proximity to the M11 and M50 also make it an easy commute to Dublin and elsewhere.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley 20 10 300