26 Church Avenue Eden Gate
|Area: 3,846 sq ft||Bedrooms: 6||Price: €1,300,000|
|Type: Detached luxury home||Location: 2 km from Delgany village centre|
One of only three detached homes within the much sought after Eden Gate development, this exclusive property is set on its own private grounds within a secure and secluded quarter acre site.
Originally completed as a show house, the current owners have maintained the property to the highest standards, as a result of which it comes to the market in pristine condition.
Comprising almost 4,000 square feet of well-finished living space set out over three floors, accommodation is bright, airy and immaculately presented throughout. Rooms are spacious, luxuriously appointed, tastefully decorated and finished to the highest standards of contemporary construction and design.
At the heart of the home is an exceptionally large family living space combining a stunning modern kitchen, large dining area and a light-filled conservatory with floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors surrounded on three sides by an extensive garden patio.
The ground floor also accommodates a dining room ideal for entertaining, a luxurious lounge and a family room, all with stylish feature fireplaces. Downstairs is completed by a study ideal for use as a home office, a guest bathroom, storage room, wine room and a well-equipped utility room complete with its own beverage fridge.
On the upper floors are six bedrooms, three of them bedroom suites each with its own ensuite bathroom, and the other three all generously sized doubles, along with a family bathroom with jacuzzi bath.
A particular standout is the top floor suite totalling 672 square feet of restful space that combines an open plan bedroom and lounge, plus an ensuite bathroom (featuring another jacuzzi) that would not be out of place in a luxury spa.
The high standards that are a hallmark of this house continue outside, where mature boundary hedges, shrubs and trees create a wonderful sense of privacy. It’s the perfect setting in which to harvest fresh greens from the vegetable garden, pluck apples, tend to the sheltered rose garden or simply sit out and chat with family and friends on the inviting patio running the full length of the rear of the property.
Set opposite a large green space, the property enjoys a great location just a short walk from a neighbourhood shopping centre. It’s also less than 2km from Delgany village centre and within easy reach of the many shops, schools, services and amenities nearby Greystones has to offer. There’s also a spacious detached double garage, which along with its primary purpose of providing secure interior parking, is ideal for a wide variety of uses.
Built by the Cosgrave Group, this outstanding contemporary home is truly the jewel in the crown of this highly regarded development.
Call today to arrange a viewing.
To take a video tour of this exceptional property, click on this link:
26 Church Avenue Eden Gate, Delgany, Co. Wicklow A63ED81
- Exterior covered porch with front door
- Spacious entrance hall leading to all ground floor rooms and stairs to first floor
- Dining room with feature fireplace, bay windows overlooking front garden and door leading to wine room
- Wine room with doors leading to utility room and kitchen
- Utility room with floor and wall storage units and appliances
- Exceptionally large open plan living area comprising:
- High spec contemporary kitchen with island unit, extensive storage and integrated appliances
- Dining area
- Light-filled conservatory overlooking rear garden, leading directly on to sun patio on three sides
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace, overlooking front garden
- Study/home office with built-in desk, storage drawers and shelving, overlooking rose garden to side of property
- Family room overlooking back garden, with feature fireplace and sliding glass door leading to patio
- Guest bathroom with wc and whb
- Storage room
- Landing leading to bedooms
- Stairs to second floor
- Bedroom 1 (suite), with ensuite bathroom with bath, separate walk-in shower, wc, whb, fitted mirror and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (large double)
- Bedroom 3 (large double)
- Bedroom 4 (large double)
- Bedroom 5 (suite/main bedroom), with walk-in dressing room with built-in storage, shelving and hanging space, and ensuite bathroom with bath, separate walk-in shower, wc, whb, mirror, cabinet and heated towel rail
- Family bathroom with jacuzzi bath, separate walk-in shower with glass door, wc, whb, mirror and built-in counter/cabinet
- Landing leading to bedoom and stairs to first floor
- Bedroom 6 (suite), with spacious lounge area, skylights, extensive under roof storage, dressing room with built-in cupboards and cabinets, and ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi bath, separate walk-in shower with door, wc, whb, mirror, built-in shelving and heated towel rails
FLOOR AREA SUMMARY
- Ground floor (including conservatory): 1.746 sq ft
- First floor: 1,428 sq ft
- Second floor: 672 sq ft
- Total floor area: 3,846 sq ft
- Property set on its own secure quarter acre site
- Grounds bounded by mature hedging, shrubs and trees to ensure complete privacy
- Extensive cobblelock drive with ample car parking to front of property
- Detached double garage provides additional, interior parking
- Rose garden to side
- Large rear garden
- Impeccable property, maintained and presented to highest showhouse standards
- All appliances, kitchen units, carpets, curtains, furnishings, décor, tiling, flooring, bathroom fittings and sanitary ware in pristine condition
- Superb, fully-fitted modern kitchen with large island unit/breakfast bar and extensive floor and wall storage units with solid cherrywood doors and Angola black granite work tops
- Siemens gas hob
- Complete range of integrated kitchen appliances (all by Zanussi ) included in sale
- Appliances comprise double-oven with extractor fan, coffee maker/espresso machine, microwave/oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and beverage fridge in utility room also included in sale
- All bedrooms provided with wall-mounted television, included in sale
- Internal solid cherrywood doors
- uPVC double-glazed windows and exterior doors
- Study fitted out with solid cherrywood units by Cawleys
- Flame-effect, gas-fired fireplaces in dining room, lounge and family room
- Cornices in hall, lounge, diningroom, family room, study and first floor landing
- Heated towel rails in all bathrooms
- Nickel coated ironmongery
- French polished solid hardwood balustrading
- All bedrooms provided with contemporary built-in wardrobes with ivory doors by Cawleys
- Highest quality floor and wall tiles throughout
- Floor tiles in hall, kitchen/diner/conservatory, utility room and all bathrooms
- Solid timber flooring in dining room, study and family room
- Quality carpets on stairs, landings and all bedrooms and dressing rooms
- Bathroom suites include two jacuzzi baths and bath/shower screens
- Feature fireplaces by Lamartine
- Two fireplaces with chimneys, facilitating conversion to solid fuel if desired
- Tasteful décor in soft, neutral colours, enhancing natural light
- Drapes, curtains or blinds in all rooms (included in sale)
- Recessed downlighters throughout
- Natural gas central heating
- Superior standard of finish throughout
- Multiple TV connections
- Security alarm
- Intercom access control of electric entrance gate
- Secure, electronically controlled sliding entrance gate
- Power assisted garage entry door
- Rear includes well-tended lawn, planting areas, apple trees and separate vegetable garden
- Patio running full length of rear of property accessed from conservatory
- Property attracts all-day sun
- Rear garden accessed from conservatory and from front garden via secure side gated alley entrances
- Timber garden shed, wired for electricity
- Full brick front elevations
- Extensive landscaping throughout the development
- Communal areas of Eden Gate maintained to high standard
- Managed by Wyse – annual maintenance fee of €1,011 (paid in quarterly instalments)
- Additional charge for refuse collection – varies according to chosen service option
Built by Cosgrave, Eden Gate is an award-winning, family-friendly development offering an abundance of green space for children to play and a convenient créche, while CCTV and Neighbourhood Watch enhance the security of the community. The nearby local neighbourhood shopping centre includes a hairdressers, takeaway and convenience store. Home to restaurants, pubs, a bakery, fishmonger and organic greengrocer, Delgany village is just 2km away, while the many schools, shops, services, restaurants, sporting facilities and amenities of nearby Greystones and Bray are all within easy driving distance. Eden Gate also an easy commute to Dublin, with the Greystones DART station, the Aircoach and the main N11 route both close by.
VIEWING: By appointment only