23 The Maltings Bray
|Area: 785 sq ft||Bedrooms: 2||Price: €300,000|
|Type: End-of-terrace townhouse||Location: 200m from Bray town centre|
Combining all the features of a modern townhouse with an exceptionally convenient yet peaceful location close to Bray Main Street, this attractive end-of-terrace property is the perfect choice to enjoy the best of town centre living.
A standout feature is a spacious and well-proportioned lounge with a large window to the front and double glass doors to the side providing a bright and light-filled living space at the heart of the home.
Upstairs, the same combination of window and doors reprises this wonderful feeling of light and space in the main bedroom. Accommodation also includes a separate kitchen, a large second bedroom and a family bathroom.
Outside, the property is set amid well-maintained and managed communal areas with mature trees, shrubs and hedges, attractive pathways and a large amenity green just a few steps from the property. Call us today to arrange a viewing.
This property is one of two, 2-bed end-of-terrace townhouses in this development on the market with Dooley Auctioneers – see also our listing for 13 The Maltings.
23 The Maltings Bray, Co. Wicklow
- Inviting entrance hall
- Spacious, well-proportioned living room
- Fully fitted, separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stairs leading to upper floor
- Understairs storage
- Bedroom 1: Spacious main bedroom with window to front and glass door opening out on to balcony at side of house
- Bedroom 2: Spacious double bedroom with window overlooking front
- Bathroom with bath/shower, wc, whb and cabinet
- Landing with hot press and access to attic
- Large window to front and glass double doors to side floods sitting room with natural light
- Feature fireplace in living room with flame-effect gas fire
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob with extractor fan, washing machine, fridge, and wall and floor units
- Built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Laminate wood floors in living room and bedrooms
- Carpets on stairs, landing and bathroom
- Newly repainted in soft pastel colours to enhance feeling of light and space
- Gas-fired central heating
- uPVC double-glazed windows
- Eye-catching cut stone exterior
- One parking space directly to front of property
- Ample additonal parking available within development
- Well-maintained and managed landscaped communal areas
- Property surrounded by mature trees, shrubs and planting areas
- Attractive walkways and footpaths
- Spacious amenity green close to property
- Ideal location in a highly sought-after development
The property forms part of a mature, modern development comprising groups of two and three-bedroomed houses attractively laid out around a converted mill from which it takes its name.
Much sought after, the Maltings is located right in the heart of Bray, a short walk from the town centre. This puts the property within easy reach of the many shops, supermarkets, cafés, restaurants, pubs and many services including the Castle Street Shopping Centre (SuperValu).
Bus stops for the 145 route to Dublin and 185 to Dun Laoghaire are both steps away, while the property is also conveniently close to Bray DART station, the regenerated seafront, sporting facilities, the People’s Park, the Dargle River Walk and the many other amenities Bray has to offer.
An excellent choice of schools includes a new nearby educational campus due to open off Dublin Road. Close proximity to the M11 and M50 also make it an easy commute to Dublin and elsewhere.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley on 20 10 300