228 Charlesland Park
|Area: 1430 sq ft||Bedrooms: 4||Price: SOLD|
|Type: Duplex||Location: In the popular Charlesland development, on the south side of Greystones|
Spacious, beautifully finished and tastefully decorated, this stunning duplex truly achieves the highest standards of modern living in a great location close to all the amenities this much sought after development has to offer.
Immaculately presented throughout, a standout feature is the lounge and dining room, set in open plan configuration to create an exceptionally large, well proportioned and light-filled living space at the heart of the home. The lower floor also includes a separate fitted, integrated kitchen, a good-sized guest bathroom and an airy entrance hall with stairs to the upper floor.
The high standards set by the current owners continue upstairs, where accommodation comprises a well appointed main bedroom with ensuite shower, an unusually large second bedroom spacious enough to include an inviting study/sitting area, plus a double and a single, bringing the total number of bedrooms to four. A large and well-finished family bathroom completes the upstairs accommodation.
Outside, a short flight of steps goes from the front garden to the front door, which opens into a striking, high ceilinged lobby with carpeted stairs leading to the entrance hall. Another great feature is a large terrace directly off the dining room – perfect for barbecues or taking the sun on a warm day. There’s also a small balcony on the opposite side of the living/dining room space.
Completed to the highest standards of construction and design, this duplex is enhanced by a host of special features including, a high BER rating, double-glazed windows, hardwood timber flooring, solid wooden doors and quality appliances all included in the sale.
The property is surrounded by well maintained and extensive amenity spaces, which are a hallmark of this popular development with its succession of greens, mature trees and planting areas.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this must-see property.
228 Charlesland Park
- Front door opening into high-ceilinged lobby with stairs leading to entrance hall
- Entrance hall with stairs to upper floor
- Fully fitted integrated modern kitchen
- Spacious and well-proportioned living/dining room with double glass doors opening on to balcony
- Guest bathroom with wc and whb
- Under stair storage
- Landing with hot press and attic access
- Main bedroom with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes and large window to allow abundance of light
- Ensuite with whb, wc, and walk-in power shower with glass door
- Bedroom 2: Exceptionally large space allowing room for sitting area/study as well as double bed
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Family Bathroom with wc, whb and bath with hand shower
- Spacious balcony patio, accessed from dining room, with storage off
- Convenient, ample parking outside the property
- Fully fitted kitchen with solid oak floor and wall storage units, plentiful counter top space and integrated double stainless steel sink unit
- Gas-fired hob with extractor fan and Miele electric oven
- Complete range of modern kitchen appliances (fridge-freezer, Electrolux dishwasher, and Candy washer/dryer) included in sale
- Solid timber flooring in hall and living room/dining room
- Tiled floors in kitchen and all bathrooms
- Carpets on stairs, landing and in all bedrooms
- Feature fireplace in living room with flame effect gas fire with solid wood mantle and polished marble inset surround and hearth.
- Gas-fired central heating
- Timber framed double glazed windows throughout
- Built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Quality fittings and sanitary ware in all bathrooms
- Quality, solid wooden interior doors throughout
- High standard of décor and finish
- Quality tiling in kitchen and bathrooms
- Customised blinds included in sale
- Cable TV connection
- Smoke alarm
The property is situated just a short distance from a modern neighbourhood shopping centre that includes a large supermarket, pharmacy, hair and beauty salon, pizza takeaway and fitness studio. Charlesland is an exceptionally well-managed and maintained development offering many features including several family-friendly green areas, a children’s playground, wooded walks and trails. Excellent roads, cycle paths and footpaths put the development within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants, marina and other recreational amenities of Greystones. There’s also a superb choice of local schools and sporting facilities, including golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and the nearby Shoreline Leisure Centre. The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting Charlesland within easy commuting distance of Dublin. Bus and DART services provide excellent public transport links.
VIEWING: By appointment only