225 New Vale Shankill
|Area: 975 sq ft||Bedrooms: 2||Price: SOLD|
|Type: Semi-detached bungalow||Location: Mature development 400m from village centre|
Enjoying a quiet yet highly convenient location just five minutes walk from Shankill’s regenerated village centre, this attractive property boasts many original features including cast-iron fireplaces, pleasing red roof tiles, an eye-catching stone cut granite exterior and roof height ceilings that create a wonderful sense of light and space. These older elements have been enhanced in harmony with the new through a large extension that has added a conservatory, a good-sized modern kitchen and a spacious main bedroom with ensuite bathroom to the original poperty.
Accommodation is completed by a second bedroom, a large and well-proportioned sitting room/lounge, a family bathroom and a versatile second reception suitable for a variety of purposes such as a study, home office, playroom or third bedroom. Outside, there’s a low maintenance garden with cobble lock drive to the front and a large mature garden to the rear.
Located in a peaceful residential area close to local shops, amenities and services, the property can be accessed by car from both the village and via nearby Library Road. Speaking of which, the good news for book lovers is that Shankill Library is just a few steps away!
Of equal appeal to investors, downsizers or those on the hunt for a starter home, call us now to arrange a viewing of this must-see property.
225 New Vale Shankill Dublin 18
- Entrance lobby leading to lounge and second bedoom
- Spacious and well proportioned lounge with windows overlooking front and side of property
- Large, separate, modern kitchen with extensive floor and wall storage units
- Spacious main bedroom to rear of property with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes
- Ensuite bathroom with wc, whb and glass cubicle shower
- Second bedroom at front of property
- Second reception room, suitable for a variety of uses
- Main bathroom with wc, whb, bath with shower and ceiling height tiled surround
- South facing conservatory, ideal for attracting all-day sun
- Hallway with hot press off
- Modern fitted kitchen with electric hob with extractor fan, separate built-in oven, stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks and solid wooden worktops
- Ample space to accommodate full range of integrated kitchen appliances
- Property presented in good condition
- Decorated throughout in soft, neutral tones to emphasise feeling of light and space
- Carpets in bedrooms and reception rooms
- Quality tiled floors in kitchen and main bathroom
- Recess ceiling lights in lounge
- Curtains and/or pulldown blinds in reception rooms and bedrooms
- Original feature fireplaces in both receptions and second bedroom
- uPVC double glazed windows and front door
- Gas-fired central heating
- Low maintenance front garden with gravelled area and cobblelock drive providing off-street parking
- Large, west facing rear garden attracting afternoon and evening sun
- Not overlooked
- Patio area, leading to gravelled area and lawn
- Two garden sheds – one solid block construction and second of timber
- Wooden deck with feature pergola
- Rear garden bounded by mature hedges and trees
- Side entrance and passageway, providing exterior access between front and rear gardens and discreet storage area for bins
- Quiet and peaceful location within a mature, long established residential area
Tucked away in a mature residential setting off Dublin Road, New Vale is a short stroll from Shankill’s regenerated, bustling village centre. Here can be found an excellent choice of shops and services including a pharmacy, hairdresser, restaurant, takeaway, café, newsagent, hardware store, a popular pub (Brady’s of Shankill), a Tesco convenience store and, just a few steps from the property, Shankill’s characterful public library.
Located between Killiney to the north and Bray to the south, Shankill is close to a great selection of schools including Rathmichael National School just around the corner, as well as St. Anne’s, St. Gerard’s, St. Brendan’s and St. Laurence College secondary schools.
The property offers easy access to a wealth of services and amenities in the wider catchment area including Shanganagh Park, the beach (accessed via Corbawn Lane), golf, tennis and other sporting facilities. Shankill DART station and Dublin Bus and Aircoach stops are close by, while the N11 is a stone’s throw away, providing an easy commute to Dublin and seamless transport links to the south-east and the M50.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley 01 20 10 300