206 Charlesland Court Greystones
|Area: 1,460 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €400,000|
|Type: Mid-terrace townhouse||Location: Popular development on the south side of Greystones|
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Charlesland development, this spacious and well-presented modern townhouse enjoys a convenient location within walking distance of a nearby neighbourhood shopping centre and within easy reach of the many amenities and services the wider Greystones area has to offer.
Comprising almost 1500 square feet of living space, the property has a large, well-proportioned lounge at the front of the house and a spacious open-plan kitchen dining room to the rear. This space is illuminated by natural light flooding through double glass doors opening out onto a large timber deck leading into a good sized sunny back garden. Ground floor accommodation is completed by an entrance hall with guest wc off.
The first floor features three bedrooms, including one ensuite, a family bathroom and a landing, with hot press and stairs leading to the second floor. Here, a well executed attic conversion has created additional, light filled living space, suitable for a wide variety of purposes such a study, home office, hobby room or den.
Outside, the well-maintained back garden is set out in lawn with mature shrubs, and includes a timber shed for storage. To the front, a cobbelock driveway provides secure off-street parking.
Decorated throughout in pale shades to create a restful, light-filled ambience, the ground floor has been completely repainted, while all carpets, tiles and timber flooring are in excellent condition.
A much sought after development, Charlesland features many well-maintained and extensive amenity spaces, including landscaped greens, mature trees, planting areas, picturesque walks and trails, and a children’s playground.
On the market in ready-to-move-in condition, this property is an ideal choice as a family starter home, or for couples, singletons and investors alike. Call us today to arrange a viewing.
- Entrance hall (11.6 x 7.8 ft): with tiled floor and stairs to first floor
- Lounge (16.6 x 16.2 ft): Well-proportioned room at front of property with laminate timber floor and flame-effect gas-fired feature fireplace
- Kitchen/dining room (20.4 x 16.3 ft): Open-plan living space, with floor tiles throughout, double glass doors leading to back garden, fully fitted modern kitchen integrated into large dining room, and walk-in storage space off kitchen
- Guest bathroom (7.4 x 4.1 ft): with wc, whb with tiled splashback and tiled floor
- Stairs (13.3 x 3.5 ft): with carpet, leading to first floor
- Landing (10.4 x 10.7 ft): with hot press, carpet and stairs to second floor
- Bedroom 1 (10.6 x 10.5 ft): Well proportioned room at rear with built-in wardrobe and carpet
- Ensuite bathroom, (7.7 x 5.2 ft): with walk-in tiled shower, wc, whb with tiled splashback, heated towel rail and tiled floor
- Bedroom 2 (12.8 x 7.2 ft): At front of house with carpet
- Bedroom 3 (12.9 x 8.9 ft): At front with built-in wardrobe and carpet
- Family bathroom (7.8 x 5.5 ft): At rear with wc, whb and bath/shower with folding glass door, built-in vanity unit with mirror, heated towel rail, and tiled floor and walls
- Landing (10.4 x 10.7 ft): with hot press and access to attic
- Stairs to second floor (13.3 x 3.5 ft)
- Study/Den (10.6 x 10.5 + 5.7 x 4.5 ft): with Velux roof windows, carpet and attic storage off
- Attic storage space (9.5 x 8.8 ft)
FLOOR AREA SUMMARY
- Ground Floor: 780 sq ft
- First Floor: 540 sq ft
- Second Floor: 140 sq ft
- Total: 1,460 sq ft
- Lawned garden to front with cobble lock driveway providing secure off-street parking
- Good sized rear garden
- Well-presented property in move-in condition
- Ground floor newly redecorated throughout
- Carpets in excellent condition
- Fitted kitchen with tiled splashbacks and integrated stainless steel double sink with drainer, ample floor and wall storage units, and counter top space
- Gas-fired hob (Zanussi) with extractor fan
- Complete range of integrated modern kitchen appliances included in sale
- Appliances include fridge, freezer, microwave and electric oven (Indesit), dishwasher (Powerpoint) and washing machine (Indesit)
- Feature fireplace in living room with polished marble surround, hearth and mantel
- Quality floor tiling in bathroom and kitchen/diner
- Quality carpets on stairs, landing and in both bedrooms
- Quality built-in wardrobes
- Gas-fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Quality fittings and sanitary ware in all bathrooms
- Attractive lawned back garden with mature plants and shrubs
- Secure off-street parking to front of property
- Timber sun deck running the width of rear garden, accessed from dining room
- Timber garden shed
- Quiet cul de sac location close to child friendly green
- Communal areas maintained to high standard
BER Nr: 108535154
Performance: 172.42 kW²/yr
Charlesland is an exceptionally well-managed development offering many family-friendly features including numerous green spaces, children’s playground, extensive parklands, and wooded walks and trails. The property is situated within easy walking distance a modern neighbourhood shopping centre that includes a large supermarket, pharmacy, hair and beauty salon, pizza takeaway and fitness studio.
Excellent roads, cycle paths and footpaths put the development within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants, marina and other recreational amenities of nearby Greystones town centre. There’s also a superb choice of local schools, including Greystones Community National School, which is set to move into a new home right next to the Charlesland development in autumn 2019.
Charlesland is also well placed to avail of a host of sporting facilities, including golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and the nearby Shoreline Leisure Centre. The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting Charlesland within easy commuting distance of Dublin. Bus and DART services provide excellent public transport links.
VIEWING: By appointment only