203 Charlesland Wood Greystones
|Area: 1,151 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: SALE AGREED|
|Type: Semi-detached house||Location: In the popular Charlesland development, on the south side of Greystones|
Enjoying a prime corner site location overlooking a large family-friendly green in the ever-popular Charlesland development, this immaculately presented home has benefitted from extensive improvements by the current owners. These include top of the range double-glazed windows, fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms, an exceptionally large modern kitchen, a superb and newly renovated ensuite bathroom and a beautiful low-maintenance back garden complete with eye-catching apple trees laden down with fruit.
At the heart of the house is a spacious, tastefully decorated kitchen-diner, where the feeling of space is enhanced by light flooding through large windows, two Velux roof lights glass double doors leading directly into the ‘room outside’ provided by the back garden. Adjoining the kitchen, the current owners have made clever use of what was an external side passage by converting it into an extensive and very practical enclosed storage space that runs the length of the property, with extensive shelving and storage and wired for electricity. To the front of the house is a large and beautifully furnished lounge with solid oak flooring and attractive feature fireplace with gas fire. A well-appointed guest bathroom completes downstairs accommodation.
Upstairs, the main bedroom has been wonderfully enhanced by the addition of mirrored Sliderobes and a newly renovated ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, quality fittings and attractive floor-to-ceiling tiling. The second bedroom (double) has two windows providing a dual-aspect, while the third (single) bedroom looks out directly onto the green. Both have been improved by the addition of fitted wardrobes, while all three bedrooms have laminate wooden flooring. Also upstairs is a well-maintained family bathroom with bath/shower, plus a landing with access via a pull-down Stira ladder to a floored attic, ideal for additional storage. The attic also offers excellent potential to follow the example of neighbouring homeowners by converting it into additional space, subject to planning approval.
Outside, that beautifully maintained back garden provides a peaceful retreat, where mature trees growing just beyond the high garden wall help to create a wonderful sense of seclusion and calm.
A must-see home in a much sought-after area with tremendous appeal for families, couples and investors alike, call us to arrange a viewing.
203 Charlesland Wood Greystones
- Welcoming entrance hall
- Exceptionally large kitchen-diner
- Spacious lounge
- Large storage enclosed storage area to side of house
- Guest bathroom
- Stairs leading to first floor
- Main bedroom with built-in Sliderobes and newly renovated ensuite bathroom wc, whb and walk-in shower
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Single bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom with shower/bath and wc
- Landing with pull-down Stira ladder access to floored attic
- Conversion friendly attic offers potential to add more space
- Cobblelock drive to front of house with off-street parking for two cars
- Low maintenance back garden with large decking area; mature plants, flowers and shrubs; artificial grass and fruit-bearing apple trees
- Property overlooks a family friendly green
- Close to a well-equipped and maintained children’s playground
- Greens, planting areas, trees, shrubs and communal areas maintained to high standard
- Exceptionally well-presented and maintained property
- Tastefully decorated throughout to highest standards
- Fully-integrated modern kitchen with extensive range of floor and wall storage units, double sink with tiled splashback, marble countertops and tiled breakfast bar
- Complete range of appliances including microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, freezer, hob, extractor fan, two ovens and two under-counter fridges
- All appliances in kitchen included in sale
- Quality floor and wall tiling in kitchen-diner and all bathrooms
- Gas-fired central heating
- Newly fitted, top-of-the-range, German-made KK double-glazed uPVC windows and doors
- Solid oak floor in living room
- Laminate wood floors in all bedrooms
- Private, easy-maintenance gardens
- Lots of storage space
- Newly renovated ensuite bathroom
- Access to garden from front of house
- Off-street parking
Set on a corner site, the property enjoys a very convenient location just a short walk from a modern neighbourhood shopping centre that includes a large supermarket, pharmacy, a hair and beauty salon, pizza takeaway and a fitness studio. The property overlooks a beautiful family-friendly green area to the front, while there’s also a second extensive green area a short distance to the rear and a children’s playground nearby. Excellent roads, cycle paths and footpaths put the development within easy reach of the many shops, stores, restaurants, new marina and other recreational amenities nearby Greystones has to offer. There’s also a superb choice of local schools and sporting facilities, including golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and all the amenities of the nearby Shoreline Leisure Centre. The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting Charlesland within easy commuting distance of Dublin. The area is also well served by public transport, with buses and the DART station providing national links.
VIEWING: By appointment only