179 Rochestown Avenue Dun Laoghaire
|Area: 1426 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3/4||Price: SOLD|
|Type: Bungalow||Location: Rochestown Avenue|
While in need of improvement works to bring it up to contemporary standards, this classic bungalow offers outstanding potential thanks to its strong underlying fundamentals. The house itself is large and has conversion potential. It stands on a substantial site with mature secluded gardens and enjoys a great location in one of South Dublin’s most sought-after residential suburbs.
Along with two previous extensions to the original house, the large roof space presents a great opportunity to convert into additional living space. Spacious and well proportioned, existing accommodation includes four bedrooms, any of which could be put to alternative use. This is a versatile property with obvious appeal as a family home and as it’s a bungalow, it could just as easily suit an older couple planning for retirement. A must-see for those with an eye to possibilities.
Accommodation: 179 Rochestown Avenue Dun Laoghaire
• All existing accommodation is on the ground floor and comprises:
• Good-sized kitchen with open plan access to adjoining dining room
• Well-proportioned dining room overlooking rear garden
• Large living room
• Four bedrooms, suitable for alternative use
• Family bathroom
• Large roof space offers excellent potential for conversion into additional first floor accommodation.
• Large rear garden with mature trees and shrubs along boundary wall, providing privacy and seclusion
• Big, well maintained, sun deck in rear garden right next to the dining room
• Large dining room windows creates great sense of light and space
• Front garden provides privacy and ample parking space
• Fitted kitchen units in good condition
• Feature fireplace in living room
• Laminate flooring throughout
• Timber ceiling in living room
Derrynane is set in a prime position on Rochestown Avenue, close to the junction with Johnstown Road and approximately 500 metres from the Killiney end at the Graduate Roundabout. It’s an exceptionally convenient location that puts it just minutes drive of a host of surrounding shops, café, pubs, restaurants, services, sporting facilities, parks and other amenities of nearby Killiney, Dalkey, Dun Laoghaire, Cabinteely, Glenageary and Deans Grange. An excellent choice of local schools includes Johnstown boys and girls’ primary schools, St Joseph of Cluny girls’ secondary school, CBS Monkstown and Clonkeen College. Dun Laoghaire’s third level IADT college is within easy cycling distance just over a mile away. The area is well served by bus and DART services, while the N11 and M50 are only a short drive away.
VIEWING: By appointment only