168 Redford Park Greystones
|Area: 810 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: SALE AGREED|
|Type: Detached bungalow||Location: Mature development, close to town centre|
Set in a mature and popular residential development featuring a balanced mix of single and two-storey properties, this inviting bungalow enjoys an excellent location five minutes’ drive from the town centre and just a short walk from a modern neighbourhood shopping centre right across the road.
Top features include an attractive integrated modern kitchen, a well-proportioned lounge/living room and spacious gardens to both front and rear. With all rooms set on one floor, three good-sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and an entrance hall complete the accommodation.
The property is set within extensive amenity spaces enhanced by leafy, tree-lined walkways and well-maintained landscaped greens. It is also ideally placed to enjoy the many outstanding leisure and sporting amenities the town has to offer, including the Greystones end of the scenic cliff walk to Bray, which is just two minutes’ walk away via the back of the estate.
Call us today to arrange a viewing.
168 Redford Park Greystones A63FK85
- Welcoming entrance hall
- Well-proportioned lounge/living room at front of property with flame-effect gas-fired feature fireplace, marble hearth and attractive surround
- Fully fitted, integrated kitchen with breakfast bar, overlooking back garden
- Main bedroom at front of property with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom at rear with built-in shelving
- Third bedroom at rear
- Family bathroom with wc, whb and bath/shower
- Well-maintained property, in good condition throughout
- Fitted modern kitchen with tiled splashbacks, integrated double stainless steel sink with drainer, ample floor and wall storage units, and counter top space
- Gas-fired hob with extractor fan and electric oven
- Accommodates full range of modern kitchen appliances (fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine)
- Quality tiled floors in bathroom and kitchen
- Laminate wooden floors in all other rooms
- Quality built-in, floor-to-ceiling wardrobe in main bedroom
- Panelled doors throughout
- Gas-fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors throughout
- Quality tiling in kitchen and bathroom
- Includes wall-to-ceiling tiles in bathroom
- Triton shower with foldable glass shower door
- Bathroom also includes heated towel rail, fitted cabinet, whb storage unit and built-in mirror
- Gas-fired central heating
- Sky TV connection
- Good sized front garden, allowing property to be set back from public road
- Large, cobble lock driveway extending full width of property, providing ample off-street parking
- Front garden also incudes lawn, mature shrubs and lantern lights
- Large, well proportioned, fenced off back garden
- Set out in lawns with mature plants and shrubs
- Large cobble lock patio immediately to rear of house, ideal for attracting sun
- Feature pond
- Timber garden shed
- Outside tap
- Gated side entrance providing access between front and rear, and discrete storage area for bins
- Rear garden not overlooked
- Well-maintained green spaces and communal areas
Redford Park forms part of a mature, well-established residential development close to Greystones town centre, attractively set off by pleasing roadside trees and well-maintained family friendly greens. The property is situated just a short distance from a modern neighbourhood shopping centre that includes a large supermarket (Lidl) and other shops and services, as well as Temple Carraig School and Greystones Educate Together National School.
The development is also within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants, the marina and other recreational amenities Greystones town centre has to offer, along with a further choice of excellent local schools and sporting facilities. These include golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and the Shoreline Leisure Centre. The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting Charlesland within easy commuting distance of Dublin. Bus and DART services (Greystones Dart Station is six minutes drive away) provide excellent public transport links.
VIEWING: By appointment only