15 Hunters Brook Delgany
|Area: 1,020 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €408,000|
|Type: Terraced townhouse||Location: Delgany village centre|
Set in a mature and peaceful residential cul-de-sac, this inviting townhouse combines well-proportioned living space with a highly convenient and much sought after location right in the heart of Delgany village.
Built to a high standard, the property is well-maintained, newly redecorated and in pristine condition throughout. In brief, acccommodation comprises a good-sized entrance hall with understair storage, a spacious light-filled living room/lounge, a large open-plan kitchen and dining room, and a guest bathroom (one of only two homes in the development with this feature), all on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are three good-sized bedrooms (one ensuite), a family bathroom and a landing with hot press.
Outside, there’s an immaculately maintained rear garden, which is private (not overlooked), landscaped to a high standard and – thanks to the property’s corner site position – exceptionally large.
An ideal choice for young families, couples, singletons, downsizers and investors alike, call us now to arrange a viewing of this must-see home.
15 Hunters Brook Delgany, Co. Wicklow A63PP27
- Welcoming tiled entrance hall, with stairs leading to first floor
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace, sliding glass door opening onto garden and connecting double doors to kitchen
- Large, well-proportioned open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Landing with hot press and access to attic
- Large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, wc and whb
- 2nd bedroom
- 3rd bedroom
- Family bathroom with tiled shower/bath, wc and wash hand basin
- Reserved parking for one car immediately to front
- Exceptionally large, west facing landscaped back garden
- Well-maintained communal areas
- Contemporary, integrated fitted kitchen with generous storage and ample countertop space, single stainless steel sink with drainer and tiled splashbacks
- Kitchen accommodates full range of appliances including gas hob and electric oven (Cannon), extractor fan, fridge freezer dishwasher, washing machine and dryer (all Bosch).
- Double-glazed uPVC windows and exterior doors throughout
- Laminate timber flooring in living room
- Solid timber flooring in all bedrooms
- Quality floor tiles in kitchen, bathrooms and hall
- Quality floor and wall tiles in all bathrooms
- Sliding glass doors leading from dining room to back garden
- Gas-fired central heating
- Feature fireplace in living room/lounge with timber mantel and marble hearth/surround
- Coving and ceiling rose in sitting living room/lounge
- E-fibre broadband service assures high-performance WiFi connection (>50 megabytes)
- TV point in living room
- Alarm system
- Exceptionally large back garden
- West facing aspect, ideal for afternoon and evening sun
- Mature trees on boundary ensure back garden not overlooked from rear
- Solid, block construction storage shed, wired for electricity
- Immaculately landscaped garden, set out in lawn, with mature shrubs and trees
- Lanscaping includes attractive, mature birch trees in corner, gravelled planting area
- Sun-terrace running entire length garden, perfect for barbeques and sitting out
- Garden enclosed by timber panelled fencing and painted block wall
- Additional communal parking spaces available
- Well-managed and maintained communal green areas and landscaped courtyards
- Low annual management fee
Hunters Brook is a quiet residential cul-de-sac development of just 20 terraced houses attractively set off by landscaped courtyards and communal green areas. With an exceptionally convenient location right in the heart of Delgany, it is only steps from local shops and services, including a convenience store, artisan bakery, delicatessen, organic greengrocer and a choice of popular restaurants and pubs. One of the Garden County’s most sought after addresses, Delgany enjoys close proximity to Dublin via the N11, while local bus services and the DART station in nearby Greystones offer further commuter options. Delgany also has an excellent choice of local schools and is well placed to enjoy the many sporting, leisure, lifestyle and natural amenities North Wicklow has to offer. These include golf, rugby, football, GAA, sea angling, tennis, a leisure centre, fitness centres, nature trails, coastal walks and Greystones marina.
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley Tel: 01 20 10 300
VIEWING: By appointment only