15 Corbawn Avenue Shankill
|Area: 168 sq m / 1,808 sq ft||Bedrooms: 5||Price: PoA|
|Type: Detached 2-storey house||Location: Mature secluded cul-de-sac at the end of Corbawn Lane|
Dooley Auctioneers are delighted to bring to the market number 15, Corbawn Avenue, Shankill.
Set at the end of this secluded cul-de-sac, this spacious two-storey detached family home features generous accommodation and large gardens. Upon entering this charming family home, a warm and welcoming atmosphere greets you.
15, Corbawn Avenue comes to the market well presented, featuring spacious and well-proportioned living spaces and light-filled accomodation, offering huge potiential to any discerning buyer seeking to put their own stamp on this large family home in this much sought after coastal neighbourhood.
The ground floor comprises of an exceptionally large entrance hall leading to a spacious living room, dining room, kitchen and a cosy lounge. Ground floor accommodation also includes a recently refurbished family bathroom and two bedrooms, while to the side of the house there’s an extensive garage, currently used as a storage/utility space.
Upstairs, there are three more bedrooms and a second new bathroom. The master bedroom is of generous proportion and boasts lovely coastal views. There is also extensive attic storage along the eaves of both sides of the house.
Outside, there’s a lawned front garden and driveway providing ample, secure off-street parking for several vehicles, mature trees enhance the feeling of privacy and seclusion. A side passage provides access to the rear of the property.
The exceptionally large, very private, west-facing back garden includes a large patio area, ideally positioned to enjoy afternoon and evening sun. Boasting a mature variety of plants, shrubs and trees, including several apple trees, this space is a gardening enthusiast’s dream. Subject to planning regulation, the large size of the garden also offers tremendous potential to extend the property to the rear.
Tucked away in a mature, quiet cul-de-sac off Corbawn Lane, 15, Corbawn Avenue boasts an enviable location, a stone’s throw from Shankill beach, Shankill Village and Shanganagh Park. The property is within easy walking distance of Shankill Dart Station and Dublin Bus routes, while the Cherrywood Luas is 3.7 km (8 minutes’ drive) away. The property is within easy reach of the city centre with excellent transport links including the N11 and M50. Some of Dublin’s choice primary and secondary schools are also within close proximity.
15 Corbawn Avenue Shankill D18CD58
- Entrance hall (9.3 x 3.15m): with stairs to first floor
- Living Room (5.24 x 4.1m): with open fireplace
- Lounge (3.66 x 4.1m): with open fireplace
- Kitchen (4.37 x 3.52): with fitted, integrated oak kitchen
- Dining Room (3.7 x 4.02m):
- Bedroom 4 (3.71 x 3.0m): with built-in storage
- Bedroom 5 (4.02 x 2.75m): with full wall built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom (2.87 x 1.89m): with bath/shower, wc and whb
- Garage (12.63 x 2.73m)
- Bedroom 1 (4.37 x 4.01m): with full-wall, built-in louvre door wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (4.15 x 2.12m): with built-in louvre door wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (4.37 x 2.83m): with built-in louvre door wardrobes
- Family bathroom (2.76 x 1.76m): with walk-in glass cubicle corner shower, wc and whb
- Landing (4.15 x 2.22): with with stairs from ground floor
Click on theese links to download floor plans of the property:
- Well presented large family home offering huge potential
- Solid timber floorboards throughout ground floor
- Carpets in dining room, living room, landing and all upstairs bedrooms
- Blinds, curtains or drapes in all rooms
- Feature open fireplaces in living room and lounge, with tiled hearth, mantle and surround
- Tiled floors, bath/shower surrounds and half-wall tiling in bathrooms
- Fitted, integrated oak kitchen, countertops, tiled splashbacks and stainless steel drainer/one-and-a-half sink
- Kitchen appliances include Indesit hob and oven, extractor fan, and Candy washing machine and fridge freezer
- Extensive attic storage in the eaves of the house on both sides
- Adjoining garage/utility area provides extensive storage space, including room for additional appliances (fridge/freezer and separate freezer)
- Garage/utility area also include greenhouse area
- Electric shower in upstairs bathroom
- Pumped power shower in downstairs bathroom
- uPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors throughout
- Oil-fired central heating
- TV points / Television points / broadband
- Mature private gardens to front and rear, featuring attractive shrubs, plants and trees
- Tarmac driveway provides ample, secure off-street parking
- West-facing rear garden attracts afternoon and evening sun
- Exceptionally large rear garden, includes extensive patio area and garden shed
- Side entrance/passageway, providing exterior access between front and rear gardens on both sides of house
BER: E1 BER Nr: 112278726 Perf: 306.48 kWh/m2/yr