146 Charlesland Grove
|Area: 1,130 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: SOLD|
|Type: Ground floor apartment||Location: In the popular Charlesland development, on the south side of Greystones|
Set in a prime, end-of-terrace position in a great location close to all the amenities this much sought after development has to offer, this bright and spacious, own-door ground floor apartment is ideally suited to enjoy the best of modern living.
A standout feature is the lounge, dining room and kitchen, set in open plan configuration to create a tremendous feeling of light and space at the heart of the home. Built on a single level, accommodation also includes a large main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, two more bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there’s a patio by the dining room overlooking the communal gardens and a large nearby green space.
The property is surrounded by well maintained and extensive amenity spaces, which are a hallmark of this popular development with its succession of greens, mature trees and planting areas.
Call us today to arrange a viewing.
146 Charlesland Grove, Greystones
- Front door opening into entrance lobby with interior door opening into living room
- Spacious and well-proportioned lounge/dining room with double glass doors opening onto patio at front of property
- Fully fitted integrated modern kitchen, directly off dining room
- Corridor off living room leading to bedrooms, with hot press off
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Ensuite with whb, wc, and walk-in power shower with glass door
- Bedroom 2: Double with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single with built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom with wc, whb and bath/shower
- Patio directly overlooking communal green space to front of property
- Convenient, ample parking directly outside
- Fitted kitchen with floor and wall storage units, counter top space, tiled splashbacks and integrated stainless steel double sink
- Gas-fired hob with extractor fan and electric oven
- Complete range of modern kitchen appliances (fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer)
- Feature fireplace in living room with flame effect gas fire with solid wood mantle and polished marble inset surround and hearth
- Laminate wood flooring in living room/dining room, kitchen and entrance lobby
- Tiled floors and walls in bathrooms
- Carpets in all bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Gas-fired central heating
- Timber framed double glazed windows throughout
- Quality fittings and sanitary ware in all bathrooms
- Decorated throughout in neutral pastel colours to enhance feeling of light and space
- Quality tiling in kitchen and bathrooms
- Curtains in Dining Room and Lounge
- Pull-down blinds in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Cable TV connection
The property is situated just a short distance from a modern neighbourhood shopping centre that includes a large supermarket, pharmacy, hair and beauty salon, pizza takeaway and fitness studio. Charlesland is an exceptionally well-managed and maintained development offering many features including several family-friendly green areas, children’s playground, wooded walks and trails. Excellent roads, cycle paths and footpaths put the development within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants, marina and other recreational amenities of Greystones. There’s also a superb choice of local schools and sporting facilities, including golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and the nearby Shoreline Leisure Centre. The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting Charlesland within easy commuting distance of Dublin. Bus and DART services provide excellent public transport links.
VIEWING: By appointment only