11 Riverside Kilcoole
|Area: 740 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €290,000|
|Type: Semi-detached house||Location: In a quiet cul-de-sac, less than 500m from the village centre|
This family home close to Kilcoole village centre is an ideal choice for those with an eye to potential thanks to its large back garden, which offers the exciting possibility of following the example of neighbouring homeowners by building on to rear.
Existing downstairs accommodation comprises a good-sized entrance hall with stairs, an inviting lounge to the front and a fully integrated kitchen in open-plan configuration with a light-filled dining room leading out into the back garden.
Upstairs the property is set out in the traditional three-bed semi detached style, with two large bedrooms (both with space for a built-in wardrobe) and a smaller single room that’s perfect for a children’s playroom or third bedroom. There’s also a family bathroom with bath/shower and a landing with hot press and access to the attic.
Outside, that large rear garden includes a spacious wooden deck running the full length of the rear of the property, ideal for barbeques and sunbathing. The front garden includes a drive for off-street parking and a side entrance providing access to the back, where there is also a block built garden shed.
Set in a small, mature development enhanced by a nearby green, the property is just a few minutes’ walk from all the shops, amenities and services Kilcoole has to offer, including primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, cafés, restaurants and pubs. Well served by transport links, this house is a great option for single people, couples or families alike. Viewing is highly recommended.
11 Riverside Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow A63 WC58
- Welcoming entrance hall
- Open plan kitchen/dining Room
- Sitting Room/Lounge to front
- Bedroom 1 (double) with space for built-in wardobe
- Bedroom 2 (double) with space for built-in wardobe
- Bedroom 3 (single)
- Family Bathroom
- Fitted, integrated kitchen, accommodating full range of appliances
- uPVC doubled glazed windows and exterior doors
- Linoleum floor covering in hall, kitchen and dining room
- Carpets throughout rest of house, in good condition
- Flame-effect, raised feature fireplace in lounge
- Laminate timber flooring in lounge
- Curtains in lounge and all bedrooms
- Blinds in kitchen
- Gas fired central heating
- Cable TV connection
- Large back garden offers tremendous opportunity to extend property (subject to planning regulation)
- Quiet location in mature development with cul-de-sac
- Sunny back garden attracts sun in afternoon and evening
- Extensive deck area, sun bathing, barbeques and outdoor dining
- Deck includes built-in seating
- Private drive for off-street parking
- Gated side entrance
The property enjoys a secluded cul-de-sac position close to a leafy green within the popular Riverside development off Woodstock Road, within easy walking distance of Kilcoole centre and both the local primary and secondary schools. Combining a village feel with close proximity to Dublin, Kilcoole offers a wide variety of shops, pubs, restaurants, services, amenities (Kilcoole Beach is just a mile away) and sports, including golf, soccer and GAA. Both the 84 and 84X buses and a daily train service links it to the city, while the nearby N11 and Greystones DART station offer further commuter options. Kilcoole is also well placed to avail of the many retail, sporting, recreational and other amenities that nearby Greystones, Bray and wider North Wicklow region has to offer.
VIEWING: By appointment only