104 Charlesland Court Greystones
|Area: 1,008 sq ft||Bedrooms: 2||Price: €315,000|
|Type: Mid-terrace Townhouse||Location: In a quiet part of the popular Charlesland development|
Set in a quiet part of the very popular Charlesland development, the current owners have greatly enhanced this well-maintained modern property by converting the attic into sizeable additional living space.
They have also created a wonderfully secluded ‘room outside’ in the south-facing back garden complete with fruiting apple trees and a sunroom/greenhouse extension ideal for cultivating homegrown fruit and vegetables.
The property enjoys a peaceful cul-de-sac location directly facing onto an extensive green space with inviting walking trails and in close proximity to a wide range of amenities, shops and services.
Add it all up and it’s easy to see why this home is a great choice for couples, singletons and young families alike. Call us today to arrange a viewing.
104 Charlesland Court Greystones
GROUND FLOOR (504 sq ft)
- Entrance porch/cloakroom
- Well-proportioned living room with feature fireplace with flame-effect fire, timber mantelpiece and marble hearth
- Downstairs bathroom with wc
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with full length glass doors leading to sunroom
- Sunroom extension, currently in use as greenhouse, leading to back garden
FIRST FLOOR (372 sq ft)
- Landing with hot press
- Main bedroom (double)
- Second bedroom (double)
- Family bathroom with wc, built-in whb with tiled splashback, heated towel rail and walk-in glass cubicle shower with floor to ceiling tiling
ATTIC CONVERSION (132 sq ft)
- Spacious, light-filled room with Velux skylight windows, inset lighting and eave storage
- Well-maintained property presented in excellent condition throughout
- Modern kitchen with built-in units, extraction unit, stainless steel double sink, tiled splashbacks, solid timber worktops and full range of appliances
- Oven/hob, washer/dryer (both just over a year old) and American style fridge all included in sale
- Modern, built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Gas-fired central heating
- Covers on all radiators
- Double-glazed timber framed windows throughout
- Quality tiling in kitchen and bathrooms
- Laminate wooden flooring in all rooms
- Carpets on stairs and landing
- Eyelet curtains on all windows
- Solid, hardwood fire safety doors throughout
- Quality sanitary ware in all bathrooms
- Cable TV connection
- Newly installed boiler
- Rear garden with direct south-facing aspect attracts all-day sun
- Property not overlooked to rear
- Charming and well-maintained, fenced and gravelled back garden, ideal for barbecues
- Garden includes fruit-bearing apple trees
- Wooden shed
- Off-street parking on cobble lock drive to front, bounded by mature, evergreen hedge
- Property directly opposite extensive and mature green area with footpath and woodland walks
- Close to well-equipped and maintained children’s playground
Tucked away in a quiet part of the ever-popular Charlesland development, the property enjoys a highly convenient location within easy walking distance of a modern neighbourhood shopping centre that includes a large supermarket, pharmacy, pizza takeaway, fitness studio and a hair and beauty salon.
Excellent roads, cycle paths and footpaths put Charlesland within easy reach of the many shops, stores, restaurants, new marina and other recreational amenities Greystones has to offer. There’s also a superb choice of local schools (two secondary and four primary in the immediate vicinity), a crèche close by and sporting facilities. These include golf, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, sailing, rowing and all the amenities of the nearby Shoreline Leisure Centre.
The N11 national primary route is a short drive away, putting it within easy commuting distance of Dublin. Charlesland is also well served by public transport, including the 184 to Bray and the 84 to Dublin, while Greystones DART station provide national rail links.
VIEWING: By appointment only