10 Cherry Gardens Delgany
|Area: 885 sq ft||Bedrooms: 3||Price: €399,000|
|Type: Semi-detached house||Location: Close to Greystones and Delgany village centre|
Enjoying a peaceful setting in a quiet cul-de-sac within the popular Delgany Woods development, this contemporary family home is conveniently located just a few minutes drive from both Delgany village centre and nearby Greystones.
Completed circa 2003 by Woods builders to the highest standards of modern construction and design, the property is well maintained throughout. Downstairs accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hall and a well-proportioned living room/lounge to the front of the house, while to the rear there’s a light-filled, open plan kitchen/diner overlooking a good sized back garden, accessed via glass double doors from the dining room. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a well-appointed family bathroom.
Outside, the rear garden (not overlooked) is set out in gravel for low-maintenance and includes a spacious timber deck ideal for barbeques, outdoor dining and taking the sun. To the front, there’s a large tarmac drive providing ample off-street accommodation for two cars.
Set amid beautifully landscaped greens and tree-lined walkways, the property is located close to Delgany National School and within walking distance of the village centre.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this must-see family home.
10 Cherry Gardens Delgany Wood, Delgany, Co. Wicklow A63WP57
- Welcoming entrance hall
- Lounge overlooking front with feature flame-effect gas fireplace with whitestone mantle, and marble hearth and surround
- Fully fitted, integrated modern kitchen in open-plan configuration with dining room
- Dining room with double glass doors leading out into back garden
- Landing with attic access and hot press
- Bedroom 1: Main, overlooking front, with built-in, floor-to-ceilling wardrobes and storage
- Bedroom 2: Double, at rear with Velux rooflight and under-eave storage
- Bedroom 3: Single, overlooking front
- Family bathroom, at rear with wc, whb, bath with shower, floor-to-ceiling tiling, Velux rooflight, and under-eave storage
- Well maintained tarmac driveway to front with ample parking for two cars
- Rear garden set out in gravel with flagstone paths for ease of maintenance
- Includes spacious sun deck and timber garden shed
- Timber boundary fencing
- Back garden not overlooked from rear
- Privacy enhanced by mature trees and shrubs to rear of property
- Gated side entrance providing outdoor access to front
- Well maintained contemporary family home, completed to highest standards of construction, finish and design
- Modern, integrated kitchen accommodating full range of appliances including gas hob and oven with extractor fan, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Fitted floor and wall storage units, tiled splashbacks, plus ample countertop space with stainless steel sink and drainer
- uPVC double-glazed windows and exterior doors throughout
- Quality timber laminate flooring in all rooms
- Carpet on stairs
- Custom fitted blinds on all windows and exterior doors
- Curtains in lounge, entrance hall and Bedroom 1
- Inset ceiling lights kitchen and living room
- Quality finish and high standard of decoration throughout
- TV connections
- Gas-fired central heating
Delgany Wood is a much sought after, family-friendly development enhanced by an abundance of leafy green space. The property is in a peaceful cul-de-sac, just a short drive from both Greystones and Delgany village centres, with their excellent choice of shops, cafés, restaurants, boutiques, amenities and services. The property is also within walking distance of nearby Killincarrig village with its shop and popular pub.There’s also an excellent choice of schools in the area, including nearby Delgany National School and a wide selection of schools in Greystones. The property is also an easy commute from Dublin, with Greystones DART station, the Aircoach and the main N11/M11 connecting to the M50 all close by.
On the N11 heading south, take the exit for Delgany. Proceed through the village and continue along the R762 past Convent Road and Elsinore before taking a left hand turn into Delgany Wood Avenue, just after Delgany National School. Then take the 2nd right into Delgany Wood, then follow this road take the fourth turn right into Cherry Gardens, where number 10 is located on the left hand side.
VIEWING: By appointment only