1 Killarney Villas Bray
|Area: 656 sq ft||Bedrooms: 2||Price: SALE AGREED|
|Type: End-of-terrace house||Location: Directly opposite Bray Town Hall|
Enjoying an exceptionally convenient location at the southern end of Bray’s Main Street, this end-of-terrace house is an ideal choice for anyone who wants to reap all the benefits of town centre living in a property that’s steeped in period character.
Featuring an attractive brick and granite exterior, the house is part of a small development of just eight properties dating back to the late Victorian era. Set on the corner of Kilmantin Place and Killarney Road, Number 1 is at the end of a terrace of three houses, positioned directly opposite Bray’s iconic Town Hall.
Inside, the entrance lobby leads into a good sized lounge/sitting room at the front of the house. This in turn leads on to the kitchen at the rear and a smaller, second reception room equally suitable for a variety of purposes such as a study or third bedroom. Downstairs accommodation is completed by a family bathroom. Stairs from the lobby lead to the first floor, where a landing provides access to two bedrooms.
While the property is presented to a good standard, there is excellent potential to follow the example of neighbouring houses in the development by modernising the existing accommodation, including the possibility of extending the kitchen.
Outside, an enclosed rear yard is accessed from the kitchen, with a gate opening on to a laneway running behind the terrace.
Thanks to its prime position, there is, subject to planning regulation, obvious scope to change the property to commercial use. In this regard, it is worth noting that under the current Bray Development Plan, the property is zoned for town centre use, including retail, commercial and office.
Call us today to arrange a viewing.
1 Killarney Villas Bray, Co. Wicklow A98AN88
- Entrance lobby with understairs storage
- Lounge/living room with solid fuel burner on black marble hearth
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Second reception room, off living room
- Family bathroom
- Stairs leading from entrance lobby to upper floor
- Landing leading to bedrooms
- Bedroom 1: Main bedroom overlooking front of property with alcove space to accommodate built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2: Second bedroom overlooking side, with access to attic
- Yard to rear of kitchen
- Newly repainted throughout in pale, neutral tones to enhance natural light
- Fitted modern kitchen with ample storage, counter space, marble splashbacks and stainless steel sink with drainer
- Kitchen accommodates full range of appliances including electric hob/oven with extractor fan, fridge freezer and washer/dryer
- Bathroom with wc, whb, floor-to-ceiling wall tiles and bath with electric shower unit
- Tiled floors in kitchen and bathroom
- uPVC double-glazed windows and exterior doors
- Laminate timber floors in lobby and reception rooms
- Carpets on stairs, landing and in bedoorms
- Electric storage heaters
- Attractive brick and granite period exterior
- Pitched slate roof
- Slated canopy over front door
- Secure, hard-surface yard to rear of property
- Yard enclosed by solid stone wall with gate leading to laneway at rear
- One parking space directly to front of property
The propery offers excellent potential to refurbish and/or extend into an outstanding, modern period home. Subject to planning, it is also ideally placed for commercial, office or retail use.
The property is located in the heart of Bray, right in the town centre with its many shops, supermarkets, cafés, restaurants, pubs, services and a choice of supermarkets. Bus stops for the 145 route to Dublin and 185 to Dun Laoghaire are both right outside, while the property is also conveniently close to Bray DART station, the regenerated seafront, sporting facilities, the People’s Park, Dargle River Walk and other amenities Bray. An excellent choice of schools includes a new nearby educational campus due to open off Dublin Road. Close proximity to the M11 and M50 also make it an easy commute to Dublin and elsewhere.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley on 20 10 300