1 Fairview Terrace Bray
|Area: House 950 sq ft/Garage 700 sq ft||Bedrooms: 2||Price: €300,000|
|Type: Townhouse with commercial unit||Location: In the heart of Little Bray|
On the market as a single lot, this property comprises a well-presented residential townhouse ideally suited to urban living and an adjoining garage/workshop unit zoned for commercial use. There is also planning permission in place to build a two-storey commercial premises on the garage site.
The property enjoys an exceptionally convenient location less than one minute’s walk from the shops, SuperValu supermarket and frequent bus services on nearby Castle Street. The property’s location close to all of Bray’s town centre amenities makes it perfect for contemporary urban living. These include Bray Main Street and the People’s Park/Dargle Riverside walk, both just a short stroll away.
In move-in condition throughout, the property has been completely redecorated in tasteful, neutral tones, while floor tiling and carpets are in pristine condition throughout.
Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, good-sized kitchen-diner, lounge/living room and guest bathroom on the ground floor. A flight of stairs with return leads from the entrance hall to the upper floor, where there are two spacious double bedrooms, both with built-in wardronbes, and a family bathroom.
Ideally suited to home hunters and investors alike, the inclusion of the commercial premises in the sale offers exciting possibilities. Full planning details are available from the selling agent.
Contact Dooley Auctioneers today to arrange a viewing.
1 Fairview Terrace, Adelaide Villas, Bray, Co. Wicklow A98A5D8
- Entrance hall (12.3 x 5.1 ft): with stairs leading to upper floor
- Kitchen/diner (15.2 x 12.1 ft): with fitted units and complete range of integrated applicances
- Lounge/living room (15.3 x 10.6 ft): with built-in press
- Guest WC (6.2 x 4.9): with whb and wc
- Return on stairs and landing (11.8 x 5.3 ft): with skylight
- Bedroom 1 (15.8 x 12.3 ft): with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (15.8 x 10.6 ft): with built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom (8.7 x 4.5 ft): with wc, whb and tiled walk-in Triton electric shower
- Single floor, lock-up Garage (65 sq m/700 sq ft)
- Main workshop area with vehicular entrance roll-down shutter
- Includes separate office and wc
- Formerly used as a garage business, the garage/workshop is zoned for commercial use
- Planning permission in place for two-storey commercial premises on garage unit
- Full details available on request from selling agent
- Well-maintained residential property, in move-in condition throughout
- Fully fitted integrated modern kitchen with ample storage and counter top space, accommodating complete range of appliances
- Hotpoint oven, hob and extractor fan, Indesit washing machine, Beko dryer and American style Hotpoint fridge/freezer
- Completely redecorated throughout
- Gas-fired central heating
- Tiled floors in kitchen and bathrooms
- Carpets in pristine condition in all other rooms
- Aluminium double glazed windows
- Cable TV connection
The property enjoys a central location in the heart of Little Bray, one minute’s walk from Castle Street with its large shopping centre, anchored by SuperValu, and convenient bus stops for the 145 route to Dublin, the 185 to Dun Laoghaire and the Aircoach to Dublin airport.
1 Fairview Terrace Bray is also within easy walking distance of the town’s many shops, stores, supermarkets, services, pubs, cafés and other attractions. These include the Main Street, the regenerated seafront, the DART station, an array of sporting facilities and the many other amenities Bray has to offer. An excellent choice of schools includes a new nearby educational campus off Dublin Road. The People’s Park with its Dargle Riverside Walk is just a short stroll away, while the new Florentine Retail Centre (five minutes’ walk) is at an advanced stage of construction. Close proximity to the M11 and M50 also make it an easy commute to Dublin and elsewhere.
VIEWING: By appointment only
CONTACT: Dooley Auctioneers: 01 – 20 10 300